RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Extra smilies (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93290)

Ranger Fairy 14-04-2009 09:08 PM

Extra smilies
 
I know I posted a while ago about this, but it's driving me mad and isn't fixed. The smiley options on show, some have changed and some of the ones gone I used alot and can't now.

Whenever I click on the blue more sign under the smileys on show to show the rest it goes to an RYL page the says page invalid.

I've tried changing my settings on my anti-virius but it's not making any differance.
It's not the pop-up blocker

Can anyone help any other suggestions?

Any help I would be grateful for as it's really annoying me.

Ranger Fairy 15-04-2009 10:53 PM

No-one has any ideas?


xxx

Wonderland. 15-04-2009 11:17 PM

The smilie options on show do change from time to time, I think they are meant to.
If you want one that isn't on there click on the smiley face with the drop down menu which is above where you type with all the text options ect and scroll to the bottom and click on "show all smilies" and that should work because I checked and it works for me.
Hope that is of some help.

Amy x

Ranger Fairy 15-04-2009 11:41 PM

THANK YOU!:-D :hop: :jumpin: :woot: :thumbup:


XXX

Ranger Fairy 17-04-2009 10:38 AM

Why is it you can't only the smilieys on show in your journal but have lots of cool choices when making a post? Its really annoying me as I like to use smileys alot in my journal

Is this the same for everyone?
xxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.