RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   I can't see Septembers Ezine. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92706)

Snow White. 10-04-2009 05:40 AM

I can't see Septembers Ezine.
 
When I click on it, I see this:

Quote:

Aimee in Wonderland, you do not have permission to access this part of RYL. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. You are not logged in, or you have just registered and have not yet activated your account. To do that, Click Here. To edit the email address this activation email is sent to Click Here


Silly thing.
Is it just me, or does it happen to anyone else?

Puppet Strings 10-04-2009 08:50 AM

Hrm, it's not just you Aimee - I've heard one other person say the same thing.

I have absolutely no idea why this happens, and seemingly to only certain people.

x

Buttons. 10-04-2009 08:54 AM

It has a vendetta Aimee :-P

lolly_x 10-04-2009 08:59 AM

i can't see it either

Mrs Sam 10-04-2009 09:20 AM

i cant see it either!!

Puppet Strings 10-04-2009 11:27 AM

Oh, so the problem's worse than I thought!

I can still see it, perhaps because I have mod powers in there, but then surely all other mods should be able to see it too if that was the basis for me being able to view it?

Straaange.

Rawrk 10-04-2009 11:59 AM

Nobody can see it.
I swear someone made a thread about it before, I don't think any members can see it at all.

random.swirls 12-04-2009 09:27 PM

Rach you can see it because you are an eziner.

I think - correct me if Im wrong - that the September Ezine is basically a private board so only those with EZine access can see it>?

Moonlight Princess 12-04-2009 10:03 PM

Yeah but I remember half reading at some point in the distant past.
Can anybody else remember reading it?

Rawrk 12-04-2009 11:18 PM

I remember reading it, and then one day it was just...poof.

MammaMia 13-04-2009 03:01 PM

I still can't read it either. I think Cam might be right in what she said?

Bleeding Angel 13-04-2009 10:41 PM

yeah when i checked the location of it seems to be the ezine construction board, so im guessing that why people can see it, because its a private board.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.