RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Where are you going on holiday ?? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91640)

jellytot 01-04-2009 11:18 PM

Where are you going on holiday ??
 
I am going to Scarbourgh and also abroad maybe tenerife !!! :cool:

Field Of Paper Flowers 01-04-2009 11:32 PM

I haven't had a holiday since September 2005...

I don't want one, I NEED one! =(

Ghostface 01-04-2009 11:43 PM

Not sure yet. Gonna work this summer, but Ill have a couple weeks off too, so I wanna go abroad! Maybe London with some friends or Montenegro(where my aunt's from)or the netherlands with my bestfriend :)

jellytot 01-04-2009 11:50 PM

:)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Field Of Paper Flowers (Post 1525276)
I haven't had a holiday since September 2005...

I don't want one, I NEED one! =(


i need one too !!! i cant remember when i last went away to chill !!!
I litrally have no money but if i dont buy anything for the next 9 weeks then i will have like 790 just enoughs for tenerfiefe

Field Of Paper Flowers 01-04-2009 11:52 PM

I've said I'd like to go to Wales for a holiday as I went in 2003 (I think) and I enjoyed myself very much. =D

Kuwairo 01-04-2009 11:55 PM

I'm going to Crete in June and Great Yarmouth to see family in July.
I'm going to Crete to do my open water and I am rather excited!

Casper_Fading 02-04-2009 12:04 AM

For the easter long weekend (5 days FTW!) I am doing NOTHING! I am going to sit on my couch and grow moss becasue i'm not going to move... :P


But in june i'm going to melbourne for a few days to see the Dog Whisperer!

Crumple... 02-04-2009 12:07 AM

London in June.
How sad xD

jellytot 02-04-2009 12:09 AM

................
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crumple... (Post 1525355)
London in June.
How sad xD

london is awesome :cool:

x-dying-inside-x 02-04-2009 12:16 AM

somewhere hot!

blondiebear 02-04-2009 12:18 AM

We have plans to go out to Death Valley this weekend, 4th, 5th and 6th.

If and only if, we can get passports, we are planning to to go the Canadian Rockies the last two weeks in July and the first week in August.

I've already decided where we're going in 2010 if we get the vacation time and money. When I told my husband, he just nodded in acceptance.

Lil'MissLaLa 02-04-2009 09:47 AM

probably just the local 'nut-house'

Liar. 02-04-2009 10:49 AM

We are too poor to afford holidays.

Invert 02-04-2009 10:51 AM

I might...and make the might a hopefully [!!!!] be going to butlins =D

Popple 02-04-2009 10:55 AM

Nowhere.

lolly_x 02-04-2009 11:05 AM

devon in august may see about gravesend aswell

jellytot 02-04-2009 11:08 AM

............................
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liar. (Post 1525913)
We are too poor to afford holidays.

I am too it sucks but this year i am determined to be able to save up enough money to go all inclusive !! :pinch:

I.Heart.And 02-04-2009 11:33 AM

Can't afford it.

Tears and Rain 02-04-2009 11:43 AM

I'm going on holiday with friends to Portugal and then France/Turkey with the fam :)
Money from working is the way to go (Y)

Ash* 02-04-2009 12:21 PM

I'm not a big fan of sun. It BUUUUUUURNS.
So.
I'm going here...



to see this...




Christmas in New York is TOTALLY more my style.

Roll on December 21st - 28th.

Best present to myself ever!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.