![]() |
Weird dreams?
I have the weirdest dreams, and i just wondered if I was the only one.
Lately, I keep dreaming that Im training as a firefighter, and Im going about my duties, and the tank of air on my back keeps tring to float away from me. Theres one bit where I seem to be in some sewers of some kind, and my tank floats away, and I'm trying my best to keep hold of it, but its impossible. Its too strong. I just wondered if anybody wanted to share theirs, and I wonder if mine has a meaning.... |
i had a dream the other night about my chemistry teacher coming over to my house with some glue while i was swimming in holograms of water in my living room.
|
The weridest dream I ever had was about these trains that were really unhappy they went to 'CHO CHO heaven' but one train wanted to be a hero a 'harry potter train' and went back to get all the other trains that were left behind.
I know lol What the **** was that lol As for dreams meanings I think it depends on the person as people interpect things in life differantly, so one thing could mean something completly differant to someone because of thier experiances. xxx |
I was googling around, and I found this for you.
Glue To see glue in your dream, indicates a fear of being trapped in some situation and not being able to get out of it. You may fear partnership or commitment and have a general distrust of people around you. On the flip side, you may be too clingy. Or you are holding on to false hope or situation for too long. To dream that you are gluing something together, suggests that you are piecing together aspects of yourself and acknowledging those previously rejected parts. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor for some sticky situation. Teacher To see your teacher (past or present) in your dream, suggests that you are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. You are heading into a new path in life and ready to learn by example or from a past experience. Consider your own personal experiences with that particular teacher. What subject was taught? Alternatively, it may relate to issues with authority and seeking approval. You may be going through a situation in your waking life where you feel that you are being treated like a student or in which you feel you are being put to a test. To dream that you are floating in water, suggests that you have a handle on your emotions. To dream that you are floating, but are afraid to move, suggests that you are questioning your own abilities. You are experiencing doubts in yourself. Don't know if you were interested, or it helps, but yeah. |
I hate it when that happens. Hope you're ok x
|
hmmm, interesting things to think about. haha, i have some seriously weird dreams practically every night.
|
The strangest dream I've ever had, was about two weeks ago, and it still seems so vivid, but it just makes me laugh now, freaked me out a little back then.
From the first bit I can remember...Do you know those countdown things on the telly, of like, the 50 Greatest Villians and the 100 top places to visit, and all that type of stuff? the stuff you never plan on watching, but do if there's nothing on? Well, I was some sort of presenter or crew member on one called 'The top 50 animals that are infact dangerous but you wouldn't think they were.' Yes, that was the title. The first thing I remember is sitting in the middle of this rectangular tank thing that just felt like a teeny tiny ocean, that's what the water was like. And there was a fence thing all around me, making like...a border around the tank. In the border were all these creatures that were competing for the next place in the show (Which ran from 1 to 50, like, backwards, that's why they were all fighting instead of letting each other go first). Amongst all the creatures, There was little green shark thing and a yellow fish, like...a yellow Nemo. But the green shark looked like a kids bathtoy and it had a wind up thing on it's back. The green shark was trying to get infront of the yellow fish. The yellow fish didn't swim, it just kept hopping out the water, more like jumping across the ocean, but it was repeating over and over again 'Let me next! it's my turn! Let me at em! I want next place, I want next place!!' then it kinda...fast forwarded to a giraffe, who was standing on it's back legs, and it had a small child in it's front legs and kept trying to eat it. It kept throwing it's head back and trying to slide the child down feet first. strangely, the small child was laughing. No matter how many times it tried, the small child just couldn't be eaten, the crowd started laughing and all these animal specialists came out with lasoos to get the giraffe with and then I woke up. It's just that little yellow fish, I can still see it so vividly, and the voice, it's just,...hilarious. So yeh, care to analyze anyone? xD And my apologies if you didn't fancy a play by play of my strangest dream (that didn't involve Harry Potter and Bad Girls...it's really, really strange when those two mix...), I just thought it was...odd. xD |
My dreams are always very weird, although I rarely remember them.
I've had a recurring dream with first fictional characters, and then RYL members... that was pretty odd! |
Mine are always really weird.
Either scary weird like drowning in a lake surrounded by vampires who refuse to eat me. Or stupid weird...I shave all my hair off. Or it has people I know in and somewhere I know, but the somewhere I know always merges with somewhere different. Its confusing. But then I have really realistic dreams that are so real I think they have actually happened. I did have one that came true once. I had a dream about an email, only for that exact same email to arrive a few days later...scary! |
My best dream ever (when I was only 7)...
I was going swimming, but I decided to go in my clothes. Anyways when I walked through the door into the pool, I was changed already but it was like an oceanthat I couldn't see the end of. So I dived in and I was just swimming around, and I came across these giant sort of frozen animals and people, who were posing under the water. When I touched them they came to life, and started chasing me all over the pool - I remember one of them was a giant yellow and green fish with a hobbit on the back, and the other was a red and purple crocodile with a scary Willy Wonka riding it. I managed to outswim them because I was orange(?) (just what the dream said....) Then I dived down really really deep and there all these mini people (like The Borrowers) set into the bottom of the pool - so I touched all them and they came to life too and started running along the ground trying to catch me too. When I got out of the pool I walked out into the jungle, and all the Disney characters were there. Suddenly a giant gorilla started chasing me (but I was clever in my dream), and I led him into a big cage where Pink Panther captured him, and I could slip out between the bars. Then I woke up. It was quite a simplistic and non-scary dream, but its the only one I've ever been able to remember in detail (apart from my most ever scary one which still terrifies me). |
Quote:
I dreamt last night that i went skiing with my DBT group and then ended up swimming with a girl from college's parents and they hated me because i could swim better than them. Then we went to Hamleys. It was great! |
i have some odd recurring dreams...it's quite creepy
|
I once dreamt about Jeremy Kyle.
Naked. As. The. Day. He. Was. Born. Nothing was censored, either .__________.;;;;; |
I have wee dreams :P sounds funny... but you know those dreams where in the dream you are buuuuuusting to go to the loo and then you go in your dream and you wake up JUST in time before you wet yourself? I have those type of dreams in the mornings. I hate 'em :P
|
i had a dream a few weeks ago that i had had a baby and my english teacher took him away from me.
weird dream. |
Jeremy Kyle, EW
He's older than my mum. poor you *pets* |
hahaha, i have lots of dreams about peeing..... 0_o
|
Hehe, whenever I dream of Taco Bell, it supposedly references my dorm parent, because she eats there so much. I dream about Taco Bell a lot. I never eat there, myself. oO;;
I had a weird dream last night. We (my school) were doing the musical that my school just finished doing, only staged way different. And then I saw my counselor, who looked really frazzled, leaving the costume room. Then when I got to the cafeteria (which my school doesn't have xD), I discovered I had a new tattoo and had the other side of my nose pierced, which I didn't want. So I had a serious talk with my advisor and dorm parent about it, and it was quite emotional. xDDD I love weirdass dreams like that. >> |
I had a dream about RYL the other night...
I dreamt that there was a huge RYL conference in a gigantic stadium, with all the members who have left and everything there. Harley was on a podium at the front and he passed around pieces of paper and asked everyone to make an RYL tree with the first person you met on it, and the first person you spoke to on it, your most memorable conversation and your favourite memory from RYL. Then everyone passed them to the front of the room again and he gave them to someone to take to another room...THEN a member of everyones family came out and confronted everybody about the site, my family member was my sister who shouted at me for meeting people from the internet....then i stoned Harley, and woke up. sorry for the big longness...but yeah, it was entertaining/relevent to this site. |
hahahahahaha you stoned harley? random!!!! :P
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:33 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.