RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Cats or dogs? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88967)

~~Silver Wolf~~ 13-03-2009 02:27 PM

Cats or dogs?
 
K, which do you prefer cats or dogs? I personally like dogs better because they need more attention and are reliant on you. Cats have a plus though because they don't ***** everywhere and you don't have to worry about them chewing everything you own...lol.

=)

~~SW~~

Popple 13-03-2009 02:30 PM

Both? I love dogs but my cat is fabulous even if she is the resident psychopath she is amazing and she causes more trouble than the dog!

__T 13-03-2009 02:32 PM

Dogs, just because they're more fun.

Invert 13-03-2009 02:37 PM

Neither.
I'm scared of both xD

whirlpools 13-03-2009 02:38 PM

both. (though i am a little scared of both too).
i work with cats and adore them.
i used to have a dog and adored her.
so both.

tigris 13-03-2009 02:38 PM

My dog is possibly my favourite thing in the world. Always nice to me, never barks and the cutest thing ever!

~~Silver Wolf~~ 13-03-2009 03:04 PM

Lol, it is so true that cats can be more trouble then dogs. I have two, Pretzel my 5 year old Siamese, and Tequila, my BFs 10 month old (was mine...lol) mix. Tequila gets into everything you can think of. And she has this thing where when your trying to sleep she will get up on the bed, get into your hair and start to suckle, no lie. It's SO annoying...lmao.

=)

~~SW~~

Daydream 13-03-2009 04:56 PM

Cats rawk, well, in my opinion anyways.

They dont make as much noise as a dog and they don't need to be walked. And they're fluffier than dogs, which is an uber plus when you want a cuddle!

Field Of Paper Flowers 13-03-2009 05:17 PM

Dogs of course!

*Hates cats*

I only like kittens. *nods*

sherlock holmes 13-03-2009 05:18 PM

Dogs.

I hate it when a cat sits on your lap and digs their claws into you!

Field Of Paper Flowers 13-03-2009 05:19 PM

YES!

Or stick their arse in your face. ¬_¬

I don't like cats sitting on me, they're just users for something to lie on that's warm. =P

Popple 13-03-2009 05:21 PM

Anyone want a cat who only wants you when you have food and bites your hand off if you dare go near her...Free to terrible home.

Oh I forgot to add she is also very confused she has changed gender and is in the process of changing species. She fancies being a bird.

Daydream 13-03-2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Pixie (Post 1483645)
Anyone want a cat who only wants you when you have food and bites your hand off if you dare go near her...Free to terrible home.

Lol! You just made me laugh :)

Chaos 13-03-2009 05:33 PM

KITTEHS FTW!!

I have two and i just wouldnt be without a cat now.

Field Of Paper Flowers 14-03-2009 07:56 PM

This is why dogs are better!


Ranger Fairy 14-03-2009 08:15 PM

Def cats! my cat is always after human attention, she'll sleep with her head right next to yours, shes so sweet. When my lil bro was away lastnight she went into his room and came out again, she was looking for him. Bless her.

xxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.