RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   i got an A!!!!!!!! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88012)

Palladion 05-03-2009 06:26 PM

i got an A!!!!!!!!
 
:hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:
OMG i got an A in my media studies coursework, i thought our movie was rubbish but obviously not :woot:

i'm so so so so happy because i'm not very good at the writing part o this will help me so much in my final AS grade.
:-) :-) :-)

espoir 05-03-2009 06:35 PM

woooop well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow thats realy powerful and dead good - made me jump too lol
xxxxxx

Popple 05-03-2009 06:40 PM

Well done!

Rhuben 05-03-2009 06:58 PM

I liked it :)

Bleeding Angel 05-03-2009 08:25 PM

thanks a bunch for ****ing triggering me, at least put a warning down. ffs.

Popple 05-03-2009 08:25 PM

I have just got it to work.. its very good but I agree with morrigan =\

I.Heart.And 05-03-2009 08:33 PM

Have post reported it.

Well done though.

Popple 05-03-2009 08:34 PM

I have pr'd it

Palladion 05-03-2009 08:36 PM

omg i am so so sorry i didn't even think really i am so sorry for being so reckless. have deleted the video really am so sorry

Popple 05-03-2009 08:37 PM

Its alright love, everyone makes mistakes =)

Bleeding Angel 05-03-2009 08:58 PM

it reminds me of when i had to do a movie for one of my modules, everyone in the class thought mines was the best one, becuase i takled an issue rather than doing the plain old boring thing.

Target Dawn 06-03-2009 12:27 AM

Congrats =).
I find that people usually doubt things that they put a lot of work into so in the end, you put a lot of work into it & there wasn't any need to doubt your efforts.
They paid off!

OutOfTheWoods11 06-03-2009 12:32 AM

Not sure what the original content was, but well done =]


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.