RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How odd... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87998)

Popple 05-03-2009 04:13 PM

How odd...
 
I fell alseep on the sofa and woke up to see this
I thought I was dreaming :plain:
I'm a shape! lalalala

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC6bq9wn0ao"]YouTube - Mister Maker - Shapes[/ame]

OutOfTheWoods11 05-03-2009 04:18 PM

That would have been a VERY scary dream!

Spoons 05-03-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miiikeee (Post 1465627)
That would have been a VERY scary dream!

haha yeah

what is it a kids programme?

Popple 05-03-2009 04:27 PM

Mister Maker apparently... I am watching chuckle vision now lol

OutOfTheWoods11 05-03-2009 04:30 PM

I love the image in your sig =]

Lou Lou 05-03-2009 04:31 PM

arg!!! That song haunts me! My son loves it! We have CBeebies all day, every day and Mister Maker is his favourite *tears out hair*

I feel your pain, that is the last thing I would want to wake up to lol

Feel_Good_inc. 05-03-2009 04:33 PM

I wish I was dreaming. That's a very disturbing scene.

Popple 05-03-2009 04:33 PM

Hahah I think I am trumatised! What ever happened to normal well normalish.. programmes like big cook little cook when Luke was little We would spend hours watching that it was amazing I still know all the songs! Shame he grew out of it hahah

Spoons 05-03-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Pixie (Post 1465644)
Mister Maker apparently... I am watching chuckle vision now lol

chuckle vision will help :)
tis awesome programme

to me to you

Bitter_Angel 05-03-2009 06:34 PM

The shapes look happy to be woken up.
If he proded me with that feather duster while i was asleep the duster would go places i shouldnt mention on here

Asi 05-03-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miiikeee (Post 1465650)
I love the image in your sig =]

so do I :-)


I guessed the elephant straight away. I must be clever!:Smile:

starlight_enigma 05-03-2009 11:22 PM

The worst part is, that's the least terrifying/annoying part of the show.

Lucius. 05-03-2009 11:26 PM

Yes, let's teach kids to wake people up with a feather duster :tongue2:

Honestly, what happened to the decent shows I used to watch, as a child. Anyone remember Playdays? <33

Heidi Tiger 05-03-2009 11:36 PM

In the square story, some of the shapes making up the elephant are rectangles *shock horror*, no wonder today's youth are doomed to a lifetime of ignorance! (according to the daily mail)

Asi 05-03-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbheart (Post 1466556)
Anyone remember Playdays? <33

Why Bird! :D

Lucius. 05-03-2009 11:44 PM

^ Haha yeah =D
Do you remember that annoying cat called Poppy? ¬_¬

Asi 05-03-2009 11:54 PM

yeah, and Peggy Patch :)

Popple 06-03-2009 10:57 AM

PLAYDAYSSSSSSSSSSS That was my very very favourite I used to shout at people if they talked or made the tinest of noises when it was on.
I even have them theme tune on my phone......I am not sad *shifty eyes*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.