![]() |
Ideass?
Hiiyya :)
okay, im 18 next month :) yay. and im getting a tatoo, i really want it on my wrist but im gonna study nursing so im thinking that might be the best idea .. so im thinking of other places. but i want one word, an inspriational word sort of thing. so when i look down i can remember what ive been through and that i got through it. i was thinking of "believe" but my friend has that ... anyone have any ideas on words for me ;) thankx xx |
Maybe write down a list of words that mean something to and why they do and pick the one that has the best meaning?
Also if you want believe, get it! Millions of people have it so why can't you? =P Also maybe on your back? Hip? I'm getting my tattoo on the back of my hip. ;) |
Hey.
I wanted to get words to remind me of everything I have been through but I couldnt decide! So I now have an angel wing tattood behind my right ear and a devil wing behind my left. The wings are both closed and the size of my ears. Maybe somewhere like that would be a good idea because you want to be a nurse? And to second the above post, get what you want! If you want believe then do it :tongue2: Love, Julie. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:54 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.