RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mental Health Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Should I tell him? help! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86863)

Lyssie 24-02-2009 09:04 PM

Should I tell him? help!
 
Basically I will get to the point...:plain:

Should I tell my psychiatrist about the spirits that are im my body??

I hate it :crying:

Wonderland. 24-02-2009 10:45 PM

Sweetie yes you should tell him, the only way he can help you deal with them is if he knows about the spirits.
I know it may be very hard but you need to tell him hun.
*hugs*

Amy x

Lyssie 24-02-2009 10:48 PM

Okay hun, I have written down all I can about the spirits to give to my Doc. I gotta go, Ruby (night time spirit) is making me go to sleep, I think she wants to give me messages in my dreams! I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow at the office.

And I'm getting a haircut, yipeeee!!

Lyssie x-x-x

Wonderland. 24-02-2009 10:56 PM

Writing it down is a great idea hun, well done for thinking of doing that. Hope Ruby does not disturb your sleep too much. Sweet dreams. New haircut eh bet you'll look beautiful :)

x

Lyssie 24-02-2009 11:01 PM

Heheh, *blush*

I have taken sleeping tablets so they'll kick in any time soon.

Night night honey x-x-x

inblack 25-02-2009 12:54 AM

Yes definitely tell your psychiatrist. The more they know the more they can help you. Its their job to help with problems like that. *hug*

Katiee 25-02-2009 12:54 AM

Heyya,
I think you should tell him/her about this. I mean they can't help you or stop it if they don't know, can they? Take care xx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.