RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Colour schemes (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86299)

sherlock holmes 20-02-2009 08:30 PM

Colour schemes
 
Has this been sorted? Last I heard there were no colour schemes to change between on the forums (like there were on v2). Just wondering if it's something that's going to happen. I'm bored of white and blue.

Daydream 20-02-2009 08:37 PM

Ohohoh I remember that! I was looking for it the other day, and it was all doom and gloom when I couldn't find it =P I can't remember if I actually used it on v2, but it sounded good and I wanted to try it.

So yeah, has it been sorted?

Rawrk 20-02-2009 09:38 PM

*echoes*

I.Heart.And 20-02-2009 11:08 PM

I'm bored of white and blue too. Didn't think it was able to change though but sounds cool if there's the possibility...:)

Snow White. 21-02-2009 01:10 AM

From what I can see, no, it hasn't.

Crumple... 21-02-2009 01:27 AM

Well not long after we switched to V3 I remember Harley said it was on his list of things to do, probably didn't give a time frame and obviously going AWOL was higher up on the list.

Queen Crabbit 22-02-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crumple... (Post 1439855)
Well not long after we switched to V3 I remember Harley said it was on his list of things to do, probably didn't give a time frame and obviously going AWOL was higher up on the list.


squirrelspit 22-02-2009 01:12 AM

yours is white and blue?

mines always been purple and black?!

sherlock holmes 22-02-2009 01:16 PM

purple and black?

this is interesting.

BlindSpot. 22-02-2009 03:14 PM

Mine used to be red i think on the old one. I missed it at first but i kinda like the simple blue and white now.

Ali xox

squirrelspit 22-02-2009 05:01 PM

i was only joking.. its blue and white really.
i wanted you to be jealous. :notsure:

Im really bored of blue and white.

Rawrk 22-02-2009 05:03 PM

Mine used to be purple, i think.

squirrelspit 23-02-2009 12:01 AM

:laugh: that screen is like an acid trip or something.

_plastic 23-02-2009 08:22 AM

I remember the V2 thingy, i had mine black with something else a color something hmmm

I need colors here =/

Rawrk 23-02-2009 08:44 AM



That's what mine looks like (:

linder surprise 23-02-2009 12:55 PM

oh yeah, i had all my windows like that for ages a couple years ago. even my notepad background was black. it was a bit snazzy but grew tiresome.

user_name 23-02-2009 04:51 PM

I had it for about 5 minutes then freaked out and had to change it back.

sherlock holmes 23-02-2009 08:51 PM

I WAS jealous, squirrelspit.

:p

squirrelspit 23-02-2009 08:55 PM

scorreee!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.