RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Abuse and Bullying Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   *cries* (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83425)

Lyssie 31-01-2009 03:23 PM

*cries*
 
I hate myself because of what happened...
Maybe it was the wrong thing to tell Rosie?
She said it made sense now with the whole ED thing!
But... I don't know. I don't deserve to be alive nomore.
Just the thought, makes me sick to my stomach!
STUPID GIRL LYSSIE, STUPID!

Popple 31-01-2009 05:50 PM

*cuddles*
You did the right thing sweetie
You are not stupid
And you do deserve to be alive.
It hurts now but you have made a huge step and things can get better
I promise
Pm me if you need anything ok?
Much love
xx

lydia. 01-02-2009 02:14 AM

heya,

what happened, it shouldn't have happened. there is nothing you could have said, or done, to deserve what you've been through. really. you are not stupid, and you do deserve to be here, alive, breathing.

i don't know who rosie is, but maybe even if it seems wrong right now, it might seem right in a little bit? honesty is always good chick, even if it can be difficult.

hang in there & keep safe

x

silverfaerychild 01-02-2009 02:27 AM

Hun...it takes alot to get to the point of knowing its not your fault and such

but yes for whatever happend ....shouldnt of happend but did

and there is no way to change the past but live in the present and look forward to the future

Lyssie 03-02-2009 03:25 PM

Thank you for your messages...
I am feeling a bit better today.
I am just gutted Rosie isn't in today!
Rosie is my CPN and she's the one I told about the SA!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.