RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mental Health Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   question anyone on here taken Kalms and/or Kalms Sleep? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8293)

beautiful_mistake 08-07-2007 12:06 AM

question anyone on here taken Kalms and/or Kalms Sleep?
 
before i was given Cripralex i was taking Kalms and they did work 4 me sometimes
lately my mum has had trouble sleeping and she has started taking Kalms Sleep she says they are great and they work without any side effects after i come off Zopiclone i might ask my doctor if i can take Kalms Sleep because Zopiclone the day after is like a red wine hangover and the after taste is just not worth it really

if you have taken Kalms Sleep please tell me what they did for you?
and are they worth a try?

jo_maycock 16-05-2009 07:37 PM

I find kalms can work really well sometimes and sometimes I need Zopiclone instead. My doctor has given me Zopiclone for really bad nights which I only use when necessary and other times I use Kalms. Piece of advice though... don't mix them. Last night I took two Kalms and two Zopiclone and slept for 17 hours. Bad times.

xXMessedUpXx 16-05-2009 09:19 PM

They don't work for me. Zopiclone worked better. Not much better though. Even a stronger dose of temezepam does nothing for me.

Lyssie 17-05-2009 10:34 AM

I took it last night (KALMS) and I got a really good night sleep.

Tig 17-05-2009 06:23 PM

I guess it depends on the indiviual. For me, Kalms didn't work but having said that, Zopiclone only worked for a short time, Temazepam didn't work at all and Zolpidem gave me hallucinations so I'm a very difficult person in regards to sleeping tabs!

Ami 17-05-2009 06:36 PM

hii, zopiclone worked for me but then lost its effectivesness

tamazepam and lorazepam worked when i was in hosp

kalms didnt work for me but i was quite manic at the time xx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.