RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Who do you admire? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8046)

Kame 06-07-2007 10:06 PM

Who do you admire?
 
My boyfriend told me earlier that he admired me & it kinda brought tears to my eyes because I didn't really think I was special enough to be admired. But I started to wonder who I admire too & I realised I admired my boyfriend & my closest friends, for putting up with me. & I thought more & realised that I really admired my dad. He has diabetes, which I could never cope with, having to watch so carefully over your life, knowing if you didn't take care of yourself, you could end up very ill. He also has psoriasis & it's really uncomfortable for him. Through his life he's never it easy but he's made a really nice life for our family. We'd go on holidays & he'd take us out for meals when he could & made our birthdays really special. He really is an amazing man, he's never shouted at me & he is always there to give me a huge hug & I know that no matter what became of me, my dad would always love me.
But anyways, is there somebody you admire in your life? Is it a celebrity or somebody really close or a whole group of people? I guess this is me just being nosey & trying to do anything other than tidy my room :tongue2:

Sharloid. 06-07-2007 10:24 PM

Hmm.
What do you mean by admire?

Paperdreams. 06-07-2007 10:28 PM

I don't really admire anyone, to be honest. No-one in particular, anyway.

Kaya 06-07-2007 10:31 PM

Pfft. Nat admires me, and she knows it.

gypsyroselee 06-07-2007 10:34 PM

if we're talking celebrities then brody dalle.
if we're talking real life then one of my [ex] teachers...who i'll probably never see again. :(

Paperdreams. 06-07-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaya (Post 133815)
Pfft. Nat admires me, and she knows it.

Apart from Kaya.
If I have to.

Kaya 06-07-2007 10:38 PM

Yes you do have to.

Or I'll.... I'll beat you up.

Or taunt you about your braces :P

Paperdreams. 06-07-2007 10:39 PM

*runs away crying*.

Blatently not staying round mine after meet. :P

gypsyroselee 06-07-2007 10:41 PM

kaya admires nat.

in a pervy way.

Kaya 06-07-2007 10:46 PM

I am so staying over yours after the meet.

& yeahhh. I admire Nat.

gypsyroselee 06-07-2007 10:49 PM

kaya fancies nat and wants to have sex with her.

Kame 06-07-2007 10:51 PM

I guess I mean by admire, somebody you look up to & think a lot of them. & Kaya this wasn't supposed to be a pervy thread thank you =P

Kaya 06-07-2007 10:52 PM

Subtle.

gypsyroselee 06-07-2007 10:55 PM

admiration can be sexual.

gypsyroselee 06-07-2007 10:56 PM

subtle is my middle name kaya, my lovely.

Kaya 06-07-2007 11:00 PM

It shows. [y]

lostdoll 06-07-2007 11:38 PM

Oh my god this is so funny, gypseroselee, I ****ing love you.

Nat and Kaya 4eva!!! Ye's are the perfect couple, sitting infront of us the whole time and I've never thought about it. 0.o


But back to the whole point before gypseyroselee (what the hell is your name? Lucy?) warped the thread... I admire anyone who is recovering from addiction, with a few people in mind.

Kaya 07-07-2007 12:00 AM

Yussssss, gypsyroselee is Lucy.

She sucks. >_<.

akita 07-07-2007 01:02 AM

I never really admired anyone.

Useless Information 101 07-07-2007 07:33 AM

I honestly dont know who I admire. Good question :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.