RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   any good ED songs? *may trigger* (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79235)

*..life in pain..* 01-01-2009 09:47 AM

any good ED songs? *may trigger*
 
I would like to find some songs, slow ones, about eating disorders, not just about anorexia, but bulimia too. does anyone have any ideas? if its possible, only slow songs.

SuicidalDreams 02-01-2009 08:57 PM

silverchair - ana's song that one is really good =]

Jaeger 11-01-2009 09:55 PM

I really like "Courage" by Superchick.
There's a few more I know, but they don/'t come to mind at the moment. :/

EDIT: I suppose "Beautiful" could be interpreted that way, but it's not "about" it.

Moonlight Princess 13-01-2009 06:29 PM

I'm not sure but I think "Dear Friend" by Stacie Orrico could be interpreted that way too.

BoundNoMore 13-01-2009 10:47 PM

Not sure if these are slow, but I found:
Mary Jane by Alanis Morissette
Skinny by Filter
Ana's Song by Silverchair
(you can find the lyrics to these here)

Mr. Self Destruct by Nine Inch Nails
(found here)

Me and Mia by Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
(lyrics here)

hellohefalump 13-01-2009 11:04 PM

bulimic beats by catatonia is good - it's slow.

Misunderstood. 13-01-2009 11:06 PM

Manic Street Preachers - 4st 7lb

Golden_child 13-01-2009 11:35 PM

I don't know if it's classified as slow or not, but there's
She Cries Out by Kutless

sobriquet 01-02-2009 04:45 AM

Sarah McLachlan - Arms of An Angel. Well, there's a specific line in that one that I'm thinking of.
The others I can think of have already been said.

Dreaming. 02-02-2009 12:29 AM

May I ask - why do you want to find out these sorts of songs?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.