RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Can some mod help me please? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78888)

Twisted Fate 29-12-2008 09:37 PM

Can some mod help me please?
 
I would like this in my signature http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rs/dance-2.jpg

but when I put it in it only lets me have it as a TINY picture. It doesn't matter how much I resize it or which way I put it in so can some mod just get it a descent size and put it in my signature for me? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Sans Peur 29-12-2008 09:42 PM

I dont think mods have the powers to do something like that, i may be wrong.

How are you adding the image to your sig?

Sometimes Crazy 29-12-2008 09:43 PM

I know this says for a mod... but. Mods mostly deal with rules/looking after the site and they're quite busy, so if it was really really technical, you could ask Harley or James. I might be able to help cos I do a lot of work with signatures though..

Are you uploading it to your signature as an image (ie. from Photobucket where it has the [IMG] tags around the code) or from your computer?

Twisted Fate 29-12-2008 09:46 PM

I've tried all three ways. First I kept trying it useing link from photobucket. It kept saying it was too big so I kept resizeing it and it wouldn't let me have it until it was this size. Then I just decided to upload the normal size one agian to photobucket and put the link in the little box below the signiture box and it still showed up as this size. I tried uploading it from my computer but that won't work because it's not in the right format.

Sometimes Crazy 29-12-2008 09:54 PM

I've PM'd you with a link :-)

Twisted Fate 29-12-2008 09:58 PM

I think it worked! Thank you so much!

Sometimes Crazy 29-12-2008 10:03 PM

No problem! =D There's a sticky about making signatures and avatars on the top of this forum, with a few links to PM people if you need anymore help.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.