![]() |
Help?? URGENT.
Erm,so there's this guy that i met a few months ago,he's kind of like one of them guys who you just fall for,even though they have so many flaws.He's the guy everyone seems to like. But he likes me.And he's makes me really really happy. We're not together at the moment,but a few weeks ago i found out he does cannabis,cocaine and ketamine. The cannabis stuff is no big deal because i do that near enough everyday.
The coke stuff is kind of getting to me,i don't really want to talk to him about it though because he seems to always be wrecked,either off drugs or off alcohol,so having a serious conversation with him is trying to get information out of a brick wall. I'm seeing him tomorrow,just us two,which is going to be a first.And i'm REALLY excited. But because neither of us can get any cannabis/alcohol,he asked me if i wanted to get ket'ted up,i think that means take loads of ket. I know what you guys are thinking, that this guy is a complete tosser, and he's not worth it, but he is. He's special. And he's not forcing me to take any drugs,he asked me. But erm,i've never done it before,and I want to know about it before i even think about taking it tomorrow,i've been on talktofrank.com but it doesn't really say what it does to you,i need to know,so that if it's anything bad(which probably will be,it's drug) i won't take it. I'm REALLLLY sorry mods if this is tip sharing,i had no idea how to put it. Delete it you want. :[ Thanks guys xx |
Ergh, I'm sorry I'm probably a bit late in replying to this, and unfortuantely anything I say probably won't be allowed either... I'll try to be as objective as I can. When I tried it, I only took a small line and it was like being drunk but with a clearer head and kind of floaty.
I know if you take alot you can have really horrible experiences, especially if it's the first time. I once met a girl in a club who took some pills with K in them, not mdma, and she was really really rough from it, completely freaking out. It's possible to have out of body experiences on it, or to hallucinate quite badly, so don't take it if you're in a bad mood or are worried about it. You probably should try and talk to him about the coke, because it really can ruin people's lives. It can turn into a really expensive habit and it's a nasty addiction. If it's getting to you try to express that to him maybe? Or come up with an alternative to getting intoxicated together and try to enjoy it. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:29 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.