![]() |
Not sure..
I dont know if this is the right place to put it, if not im very sorry.
Er Im Alice as some probs know? Ive been finding that recently ive been getting really angry over little things.. Like my dad scratching me by accident or me being ignored or something like that.. Does anyone have any clue why? is this just me being strange. [Sorry about all the spaces, i have trouble reading anything thats a massive block of text] Alice xx |
Hi Alice,
I'm not sure why... just curious if you were feeling more sensitive with all your emotions, or just anger? |
Do you just get angry inside with these little things or do you actually express that anger?
I find when i don't get angry at things then the littleist small things are the things that make me flip the most, its not really just over that little small thing that is just a little tiny thing that pushed you over the edge. Amy x |
Quote:
Do you just get angry inside with these little things or do you actually express that anger? I find when i don't get angry at things then the littleist small things are the things that make me flip the most, its not really just over that little small thing that is just a little tiny thing that pushed you over the edge. No, i just keep it inside, i dont normally get angry easily, and i just sorta bottle it up cos if i get angry i start crying.. =\ But then i had something bigish i got angry at today and was just like meh, it happens a lot, but then something my dad did, idk i think it was just not hugging me when i was hugging him, just made me so angry. [Thanks] Alice xxx |
Just wanted to say I can really relate to what you described about getting angry at the little things, but not too bothered about the larger things going wrong.
Are you feeling particularly anxious at the moment along with the irritability? Being on edge with anxiety can make people more susceptible to being enraged very easily and more likely to get stressed at small things. |
I dont think im any more anxious than normal.
I lost the plot and shouted at my dad cos he was doing little things that just made me so angry. But it was nothing. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:40 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.