RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Sing with me? *triggering for lameness* (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76643)

Sometimes Crazy 11-12-2008 02:56 PM

Sing with me? *triggering for lameness*
 
F is for friends who do stuff together.
U is for you and me.
N is for anywhere and anytime at all, down here in the deep blue sea!

F is for frolic through all the flowers.
U is for ukelele.
N is for nose-picking, chewing gum and sand-licking here with my best buddy!

=D
Sing with me?

Spongebob makes for a happy Chels!

Popple 11-12-2008 02:58 PM

haha spongebobbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!
Strangely I woke up very musical again today >.<
Haven't stopped singing since this morning!!

Rawrk 11-12-2008 03:30 PM

I thought this was going to be Barney.
D:
I saw an advert for Barney this morning.
I got scared.

I've never watched Spongebob, is it funny?

Sometimes Crazy 11-12-2008 03:44 PM

OH MY GOD YOU'VE NEVER WATCHED SPONGEBOB?!

It's amazing <3 and funny <3 and I love it :D

YouTube it!

Popple 11-12-2008 03:45 PM

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lives in a pineaple under the sea?

Rawrk 11-12-2008 04:23 PM

>_>''

Is it.. bad that I haven't watched Spongebob?

*coughs*

*wanders away quickly*

BeautyFiend 11-12-2008 05:04 PM

Not bad at all.
I only watched it recently for the first time.
Don't really see what's so great about it.

-1 11-12-2008 05:50 PM

Spongebob!
Not that I like Spongebob.

*licks Chels* <3

Elf xx :P

Bitter_Angel 11-12-2008 08:35 PM

Chelsea your too young to be frolicking in the flowers with anybody!!

Crumple... 12-12-2008 12:20 AM

Umm... no.

bexie 12-12-2008 12:34 AM

hehehe yay!

linder surprise 12-12-2008 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crumple... (Post 1279956)
Umm... no.



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.