RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Support and Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Kinda confused. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76438)

Lost-in-the-forest 09-12-2008 11:00 PM

Kinda confused.
 
I'm confused. Some days ago me and my bestfriend got a bit drunk and we kissed/cuddled a lot. I mean people do that sometimes when they're drunk right, doesnt mean Im bi?(we're both girls)
But the thing that confuses me is that when I started sobering up I still felt like kissing her, and I cant seem to stop thinking about it.
Im just lookng forward to the next time kinda?:blink: I feel weird.

I mean I really love her, she's probably the best thing that has happened to me, so I guess that may be the reason why I wanna be so close to her?Because she means so much to me and we're really good friends.

Still, Im surprised, I dont know, my parents were kinda strict christians.
They're like always talking about how anything going on between the same sex is totally wrong and so on, so I have no idea what to think.

I read something about romantic friendship on wikipeda, so maybe that's what we have?:eyeroll:
Not that labels are that important, I just feel strange.

green.eyes 09-12-2008 11:02 PM

i think a lot of people develop crushes on their close friends at some point or another. take some time and work out whether you want to be in a relationship with her or whether you just enjoy the intimacy.
remember that whatever your religious upbringing you have to make your own mind up about what's right and wrong.
take care

Lost-in-the-forest 09-12-2008 11:08 PM

Ye, but we didnt really talk about it afterwards...And I feel like bringing it up will only make things akward.

I know I have to make up my own mind about it, but it's hard:P

klo_flo 10-12-2008 01:28 PM

Hey,

You've already stating that you're bi-sexual, which must have been a hard decision to come to with your parents views on same sex relationships. Regardless, it seems as though you're able to form your own opinion about this.

If you are bi, have you ever experienced anything like this before? Talkinga bout things is difficult, but equally, it might be the best things you ever do....

Good luck,
Chloe x

suspendeddisconnect 11-12-2008 06:38 PM

don't let what you're parents think affect it. if you're bi, you're bi. you decide if it's wrong or not. if it's something that makes you happy and doesn't hurt you, don't worry about what others think. some people do like the same sex. i don't see anything wrong with it. but do you think your friend is bi or did she just do it cause you guys were drunk? just realize she may or may not have meant something romantic by it, so be careful you don't get hurt.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.