RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Just me whining, don’t bother reading it (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76436)

~*forever_broken*~ 09-12-2008 10:45 PM

Just me whining, don’t bother reading it
 
12345, five characters, nothing to do with the origional post


Mors Certa 09-12-2008 11:43 PM

*hugsyouhugsyouhugsyouhugsyouhugsyouhugsyou*

Pomegranate 10-12-2008 01:05 AM

Ally, I love you, I hope you know that, but you need to get a grip hun. You KNOW that this is not helping you, hell you KNOW that this is detrimental, not only to your physical health but to your mental health. A new form of SI is not good. Please find someone to speak to before things get even more out of hand. You were doing really well, and I was god damn proud of you. Don't let it get out of control, you can have it back *hugs* xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 10-12-2008 09:30 PM

Oh...

Well alright then...

:crying:

F**k

phoenixflames_forever 10-12-2008 11:05 PM

*hugs tight*
Your not sick or stupid, in fact you have done really well in not cutting, because it is so difficult and you have been strong.
However it sounds like you do need a little bit of help at the moment because your frustrations are boiling over and causing you too injure yourself in another way.
Please try and speak to your therapist about this so you could maybe develop coping strategies when it all gets to much instead of hitting your head. You will get there hun.
If you ever want to chat PM me.

Take care,
Phoenix xxx

Casper_Fading 11-12-2008 08:20 AM

i love ou. please tyri and be safe. love you lots. come on my americena twin. you can ge tthorugh this. *clings*

~*forever_broken*~ 11-12-2008 10:40 PM

Don't have a therapist any more... no worries, it'll pass... Thanks all.

MammaMia 12-12-2008 01:48 AM

*cuddles tight*

Seraphsigh 12-12-2008 05:24 PM

Ally? Please don't just let it pass? Cause it'll happen again and I and nobody else on here wants to lose you. Can you try to get with a therapist again?
*hugs*
I'm not trying to push anything on you honestly. I trust your judgment because you're obviously a smart cookie, but I'm getting a very strong vibe that you need help right now.
I hope things start looking up. Update me, please, I'm thinking about you.

love,

D'Arcy

~*forever_broken*~ 12-12-2008 10:19 PM

I really think I'll be fine y'all, truly. I do not want to find another therapist. I am heartily sick of having to tell yet one more person how ****ed up I am. I really just want to be normal. I want it all to go away, to never have been... the dysthymia, the numerous MD episodes (this last, and worst, was number five), the cutting and the scars that have come with. I want it all gone. I am a bad psychology student (well, grad I guess) because I cannot handle the fact that I am so ****ed up and yet am all understanding and empathcic and all that with others who are... it is like it is OK for them but for me it is just a character flaw :crying:. It does not make sense, I know that, but I cannot help it, even knowing how flawed it is...

ravynsoul 12-12-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 1281846)
I cannot handle the fact that I am so ****ed up and yet am all understanding and empathcic and all that with others who are... it is like it is OK for them but for me it is just a character flaw :crying:. It does not make sense, I know that, but I cannot help it, even knowing how flawed it is...

I hear you... I am the same way. It sucks... and I wish I could say something to make you feel better... but my brain isn't working well these days...

**lots and lots of hugs**

~*forever_broken*~ 13-12-2008 10:34 PM

mmm-mmm, hugs are good, I like them, sometimes they are what helps the most :)

*sigh* I feel so melodramatic... and the thing is, I do not think I feel bad enough to make finding another therapist worth my time, or their time talking to me for that matter...:pinch: I'm on some sort of ledge I think and I cannot walk away and I cannot fall over... one or the other would be preferable I really do not care wich at this point :crying:

Casper_Fading 14-12-2008 09:48 PM

love you merican twin. love you lots and lots. hold on and keep fighting. the sun IS shining, and you will be able to see it soon.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.