RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mental Health Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Arbours Crisis Centre, London (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75681)

sherlock holmes 04-12-2008 04:26 PM

Arbours Crisis Centre, London
 
Does anyone know of this place and can tell me what it's like? I've tried googling it but nothing comes up.

My CPN mentioned it today as a place I could go to, and I said I'd like some more information the next time I see her, but I'm desperate to know a bit more about it! I think she said it was a theraputic community.

Stellata 04-12-2008 04:44 PM

Do you mean The Arbours?

sherlock holmes 04-12-2008 04:49 PM

Yes, that's it :)

Someone just gave me a link to their website, but it'd be cool if anyone's been there and can tell me what it's like.

whirlpools 05-12-2008 07:44 PM

i haven't been there, but i saw the documentary, oh, a few years ago now, and it looks like a cosy and supportive lovely place with lots of fun and time to talk.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.