RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The Christmas Challenge...Who's with me?? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73957)

SweetLemonSour 21-11-2008 11:33 PM

The Christmas Challenge...Who's with me??
 
A really good friend of mine suggested that I try to get to Christmas SH free, and that could be my present to him. I've seen other threads about people doing this, and thought I'd make a thread to bring them all together...
Me and Cheryl [mizzchez] are going to do this, together we're going to get to Christmas SH free. Well, we're going to try!!
Haha, so who's with us? Anybody else want to take up the challenge? Will be an amazing present for ourselves, and the people who love us :)
So, come on, lets try this altogether

:massivegrin:


xxxx

ColourExplosion 21-11-2008 11:56 PM

:D

The Christmas Challenge :]]

jellytot 22-11-2008 12:10 AM

i'm gona do it :)
chez promised me that she was going to do this :)
i'm proud of yas both lol
i'l be here for support "GO GIRLIES"

SweetLemonSour 22-11-2008 12:19 AM

Awww yay this is really good

:D

Woo!

jellytot 22-11-2008 12:40 AM

init :) I know Chez I know she can do it :) I'm sure u can too :) oohh i feel rude i dont even know ur name , i cant be ur cheer leader with out ur name lol :)

SweetLemonSour 22-11-2008 12:43 AM

"Kyraz" not my real name, but the one i use on here...paranoid >.<

jellytot 22-11-2008 02:15 AM

i want an alias i'm kate , but for todays pourposes u can call me gertrude , gerty 4 short ...:)

Snow White. 22-11-2008 03:21 AM

It sounds good to me :)
Nice idea..!

jellytot 22-11-2008 03:53 AM

god my spelling was bad b4 wasnt it :o

amethyst 22-11-2008 11:24 AM

Sounds like a good idea, so I can wear whatever I want around x-mas :D

Do we have to start now or a certain date ? :)

xxxx

crazykat 22-11-2008 11:30 AM

Excellent Idea..I'll give it a shot

littlesheep 22-11-2008 11:51 AM

good idea, i will try it

SweetLemonSour 22-11-2008 01:07 PM

Start from when you read the thread if you want :)

And maybe everyweek or something post on this thread, saying how you're doing :)

we can all do this together, and help each other out!

Anybody, feel free to PM me :D


xxxxxx

Little_pixie 22-11-2008 01:18 PM

i'm going to join in this2 i'm already 4weeks free so i know we can all do this with the help of each other love u all so much
xx

SweetLemonSour 22-11-2008 01:21 PM

Well done on 4 weeks :D

Im grinning like an idiot atm haha, im so pleased that people are going to try this, because i know we CAN do this, you are all amazing <3

ColourExplosion 22-11-2008 02:10 PM

:D This will be awesomee :]]
*squishes everyone*

eeeee :D

SweetLemonSour 22-11-2008 06:59 PM

It will be awesomeXD

We can do ittttt

Tig 22-11-2008 09:32 PM

I'll join :)
I'm currently two months & a bit free but really want to make it three months free (15/12) and have a wonderful S/H free Christmas so look forward to taking part in this challenge.
Well done to everyone who has decided to take part
x

katie2601 22-11-2008 11:06 PM

I'm with you all :]
2 weeks free tomorrow for me.

Perplexity 23-11-2008 01:45 AM

*wonders in and sits down*

I'm in :-) I'm 3 weeks free at the moment and don't plan on breaking it any time soon!
Great idea though. I'm sure we can all do it!
*hugs everyone*
Charlotte
xxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.