RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mental Health Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   eugh (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73857)

EyelinerAndCigarettes 21-11-2008 12:46 PM

eugh
 
:notsure: its 11:45 & mi drunk :ermm:
i sdtole the drink ftom my dad he hid it from me :pinch:
im scared.....

EyelinerAndCigarettes 21-11-2008 01:04 PM

:crying:
i cant think straight
i have to go out to my sisters at 2 pm :( eugh

Snow White. 21-11-2008 01:25 PM

Helen honey - please stop drinking the alcohol, and start drinking some water. Why is it you are drinking? Can you please put all the alcohol out of your reach sweetie - you don't need it xxx

EyelinerAndCigarettes 21-11-2008 01:46 PM

Ive stopped now.
I want to save some for later.
I'm more sobert now
I can type better :)
I love you aimee
x

sparkle. 21-11-2008 01:47 PM

I love you Helen xxxxx

Tig 21-11-2008 01:57 PM

I love you Helen, please try and stay safe. xx

Cryptic. 21-11-2008 06:10 PM

Helen, this is dangerous, you know that though. Your body is already under a lot of stress and strain from the Bulimia. Drinking is going to make things worse. Please try and stop. I will see how Anna is getting on with the Inpatient thing. I love you. Please keep safe... lovelovelove<3

Samzi 25-11-2008 03:56 AM

Hey, I hope you are okay and today got better for you.

EyelinerAndCigarettes 26-11-2008 12:13 AM

thank you.
just a question.
does the more often you drink make you get drunk less quickly/you will need more to get you drunk then before?

Sleepless123 26-11-2008 12:26 AM

i think that this is possible yes but dont take my word for it Helen as i am no expert!Helen sweetie im not meaning to lecture you at all when i say this but i am worried about you cos the amount you are drinking at the moment/recently seems quite excessive and dangerous especially on top of your other problems.Please be careful darling.*Hugs* x

Cryptic. 26-11-2008 12:27 AM

I think after a while your body begins to tolerate the alcohol... not sure though. ;s

ImperfectMe 02-12-2008 11:02 PM

Yeah, I think that's how it works... you build up a tolerance to it.
Take care
xxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.