RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ROFL (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73800)

random.swirls 21-11-2008 12:21 AM

ROFL
 
Today I laughed so hard cried

The first time I was at work and it was quite embarassing especially when my boss said to me 'your Crying!!'

The second time I called up Kim she couldn't understand what was going suffice to say my phone was covered in tears!

The third time I was the phone again laughing so hard I suddenly realise I was actually rolling around the floor laughing!

If laughter's the best medicine I had my full dose of it today!

Bitter_Angel 21-11-2008 12:29 AM

did you wee while crying?!?!
go'on we won tell.

It was like one of those stalker phone calls where the stalker heavy breathes down the phone' cept it was all laughter. Very scary.

random.swirls 21-11-2008 12:31 AM

I certainly did not wee!

Im not a stalker

Aidee 21-11-2008 12:31 AM

Kim why do you want to know if she weed while laughing? *raises eyebrow* sounds kind of kinky to me.

Bitter_Angel 21-11-2008 12:35 AM

well you knwo me rawwrrrkkkkkk

Mandimoo 21-11-2008 04:58 AM

i wanna know what caused said laughter fits?
mand x

Casper_Fading 21-11-2008 05:28 AM

I've done that! I laughed so hard I fell off my chair and knocked over a vase of plants... which I thoguth was hilarious and laughed even louder :P

Caru y Nos 21-11-2008 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Aidey~ (Post 1232570)
sounds kind of kinky to me.

But lets face it, we're in vets. Thus, everything has the potential to sound kinky!

D-liscious 21-11-2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandimoo (Post 1232948)
i wanna know what caused said laughter fits?
mand x

come on do tell o could use a bit of that medicine

youngatheart 21-11-2008 01:36 PM

I love laughing like that! My sister and me used to do it all the time til we couldnt breathe and could never remember why we were laughing in the first place!:tongue2:

Margo 21-11-2008 03:07 PM

Yay for laughing.

Mandimoo 21-11-2008 10:22 PM

you're just teasing us now ....

Schleier von Dunst 21-11-2008 10:49 PM

i weed whilst laughing and crying once.

random.swirls 22-11-2008 06:54 PM

Well the first time my boss was describing something in so much detail and it was just one of those you have to be there moments!

The second time I was having a 3 way convo on MSN with Kim and Aidey and we were having a chat as you do at which point the convo went slightly serious and Aidey posted something at which point Kim replied but in the meantime Aidey had posted something much more tragic and well it wasn't really funny but it was to!

The last time I was talking about eating lots of chocolate turning into a chocolate bar and then eating myself - my friend was being all serious and saying things like what chocolate would you use and that it might not work and again I got the giggles!

Damn shame it is biologically impossible to become a chocolate Camilla really

rockaroni 22-11-2008 07:58 PM

I think it'd be fun to be chocolate, up until the whole being eaten thing. I'm not sure intestines are that attractive...

Schleier von Dunst 23-11-2008 01:30 PM

^chocolate intestines would be...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.