RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mental Health Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   What a day it was yesterday (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73713)

little_miss 20-11-2008 11:06 AM

What a day it was yesterday
 
Okay, well yesterday i took an overdose. And i told my psychologist, who then called for an ambulance. I had to go to A+E to get checked over. I had to have the charcoal, which was horrid.
I got seen by the crisis team, 8 hours later, and i may have to be admitted to the psychiatric ward. I most likely will be admitted, as im not safe. But if i do go in, it will be voluntary.
I just wanted to keep you guys updated.

crazykat 20-11-2008 11:08 AM

Thanks for letting us know, I really hope it helps you for a bit. Take care
Kat xxx

Tig 20-11-2008 12:31 PM

Thank you for letting us know honey <3
I'm sorry to hear you are having such a horrible time at the moment. I hope that if you go in to hospital it will provide a safe place for you and help you to feel better. xxx

Steel Maiden 20-11-2008 12:55 PM

Hugs. Please do keep us updated. I am sorry that you felt that ODing was the solution. Which hospital are you going to? X

alienshe_cheesycake 20-11-2008 08:42 PM

I'm sorry to hear your having such a hard time lately hun
I hope your hospital admission helps you

xxxxxxxxxxx

MrsNutkin 21-11-2008 02:27 PM

I'm thinking of you x


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.