RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Abuse and Bullying Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   made a decision (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73571)

saved the strawberries 19-11-2008 03:49 PM

made a decision
 
I can't live like this anymore. So I decided I am going to tell my therapist stuff I haven't, about what really happened. I'm scared, but I can't live like I have been with all the memories circling. So on Tuesday I'm really gonna push myself.

shadow-light 19-11-2008 03:51 PM

well done for deciding thing, its very brave. good luck

Born to be broken 19-11-2008 03:58 PM

*huggles* well done hunny...prowd of u ... *huggles* :) welldone for being brave sweetie..

take carexx

Popple 19-11-2008 05:08 PM

*cuddles*
Well done lovvie
Good Luck
xx

ghosts in the machine 19-11-2008 09:57 PM

good luck xx

TimesLikeThese 20-11-2008 06:21 PM

That's a really brave thing to do, well done. I hope it goes well! And although you'll be scared, just try to stay calm. Let us know how it goes.

Take care of yourself,
Sarah x

saved the strawberries 26-11-2008 04:30 PM

i chickened out...:(

whirlpools 26-11-2008 05:21 PM

don't worry, there will be other sessions. the important thing is that you realised that you need to talk to your therapist about it. now maybe you can start by telling your therapist there's something you need to talk about, and then start by talking about the fear of telling and also maybe what you want to get out of telling. and maybe you can ask your therapist to encourage you in future sessions regarding talking about it?

lydia. 26-11-2008 07:45 PM

that's alright hun *squishes*
it's a really big & scary step to make, but it's most important that you tried. please try again yeh? maybe write something down before and give it to her the next time?
xx

Sigma 27-11-2008 08:30 AM

well done for deciding that - it might take some time to do it, but you've made that decision. Writing it down is a good idea, or perhaps writing down the questions they could ask that would make it easier for you to say? (I find it easier to answer questions)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.