RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mental Health Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Abilify - can you help me? PLEASE? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72570)

pixie*lyssie 12-11-2008 07:59 PM

Abilify - can you help me? PLEASE?
 
Hi guys, my psychiatrist wants to start me on this new med. I will be starting it in the morning. I am feeling quite positive about it and just wanted to hear what you guys have thought of it and if it worked well or not?... those of you who have been on it that is.

It's for the treatment of paranoid schizophrenia :pinch:

It was either that or raise the Amisulpride but the Amisulpride was making me sleepy.

Anyway thanks,

Lyssie xx

Ami 12-11-2008 09:21 PM

Its alright i guess, but i dont think its "very effective" in general... not sure though x

Horizon 12-11-2008 09:44 PM

I have been on many meds, and I feel that Abilify is the one for me. I love it. I take 10 miligrams. It dissolves with a burst of minty fresh flavor. Ten minutes later, I get this whoosh of calm. About an hour after that, I have to go to bed, and I have the best sleep of my life. Aside from a few twitches and increased heart rate, it's awesome.

pixie*lyssie 12-11-2008 10:01 PM

Thank you for your replies. I am feeling quite positive about this one,

Lyssie xx

raistlin 12-11-2008 11:33 PM

Didn't for me, made me manic.
I hope it works for you though! :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.