![]() |
sertraline. my dose has been put up.
Hi! I was put on sertraline 50mg about 1 month ago for anxiety. I have really bad OCD at the moment which consists of me thinking of my breathing all the time. I spoke with my doctor this morning and he has recommended i double my dose to 100mg. Whilst being on these tablets iv been fine apart from insomnia and sleep disturbance. Im just worried about me getting even worse side affects and that my sleep disturbance will be even worse. I am just asking for people who are on 100mg if they are ok. And just to find out if any body else has OCD where they think of there breathing. Thankyou x
|
I was on 200mg of sertraline for my OCD eventually and it didn't work for me, but I didn't have side effects at that dosage. I do have chronic sleep problems and I was on sleeping tablets for that. Do you think you could ask your doctor for some meds for sleep?
My ocd used to give me panic attacks constantly, to the point I had to be hospitalised at one point. So I thought of my breathing in that sense. It wasn't a compulsion, but a response to my obsessive stuff was that the anxiety turned into panic attacks. I don't know if that helps at all. |
im on 150mg of sertraline... i find it works alright but im on quite a few medications atm! im not sure if its the sertraline but i have awful side effects for some medication i dunno
|
i was put on setraline starting at 50mg, then 100mg and put me up to 200mg, but it made me so ill, shakey, sick, lost weight. so ill that i had to stop taking them :( they did help alot tho, i was alot calmer and happy.*besides bein sick* lol random... i spose its diff for everyone :)..hope its goin ok for u on ya pills xx
|
LUSTRAL
Ive been on 200mg(daily) 4 4months, b4 this i have been prescribed Paroxetine 30mg(daily) & also citalopram 40mg(daily)
Ive found that none of them really help with my mental disorder which is in the main Social anxiety & sleep problems which i was taking Zoplicone only 4 the doc 2 withdraw after a week???!!!!:confused: :confused: Please can someone give me advice if you've xperienced the same probs & wot over meds i could try, or ask 4???:mad: :mad: |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:20 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.