![]() |
This always ends up happening to me...
i need people more than they need me. i need my best friend so desperately and she doesn't need me. i mean, sure, she cares about me and stuff. a lot. but she doesn't need me. she even said it. i know i'm selfish and self-centered but i just want someone to need me like i need them. :crying: it seems like it always ends up like this. and it hurts. it makes me feel useless to not be needed. i mean, maybe i am. damn it, i just want someone to need me! :crying:
|
I think your best friend may need you more than she knows. Often times people afraid to admit they need someone because it makes them feel vulnerable.
I can relate to how you feeling though, and I know how hard it is to feel unneeded, but I'm sure someone needs you... it may be someone you haven't even met yet, but in your future you could be vital to someone else's life, or you could be vital to someone's life right now, and you don't even know it. You just never know. Hang in there. You'll be in my prayers. Lots of love! Tay |
thanks :) :heart:
|
I know how you feel. I feel overdependent because I feel like I need people more than they need me, and I get caught up in my head that I'm just annoying them & if they don't call they mustn't care.
So yea, I know. and ps, I have the same heart :love: Monica |
it's good to know that other people understand :) thanks for responding guys. and ps, monica, i love the thingie under your username - the world spins madly on - i :heart: that song :P
|
Quote:
your name is really pretty, by the way. did you change your username though? Cause I thought it was longer and couldn't find this thread at first. PM me if you ever want/need to talk. |
yes, i changed my username to something shorter. i kinda liked anya better. it's after anya in buffy the vampire slayer :P
|
Hey, just to say I can really relate to your post. x
|
good to know i'm not alone :)
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:30 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.