![]() |
Flashbacks, panic, life and really not coping-ness.
I'm having a lot of flash-backs etc recently.
Tonight is already a rough night. Last ngiht I ended up ODing & cutting quite a lot. Tonight is already worse than halfway through last night. Can i have some support/advice about flashbacks/how to calm myself down when i get worked up and stuff keeps going roundand round and round and round in my head and it wont ****ing stop and ****ing hell it's like i can't even keep up wtih myself which is kind of worrying and man this is a longs entance but i should probably use some punctuation at some point and breathe. support? please? make it stop? somebody? anybody? I want to cut so bad because it's the only thing that makes it go away, but I said i'd try not to and i ahve to not by thursday. bang bang you're dead |
chels <3
Think about the amazing times you have had with your friends, especially at some of the mad RYL meets you have been to. Has anything set these off? I am here for you, My PM box is always open to you. You are an amazing person that gives great hugs- those are rare to find. I dont know what i could say really, i havent had to deal with that kinda thing in so long. Im sorry x Jane xx |
*hugs you*
No advice for the flashback stuff I'm afraid, just wanted to let you know that I hear you and I care. |
Im proud of you for making this thread.
Chelsea you have to start coherantly asking for help. You cant just support the world, put all your efforts into everyone else and pretend its all okay because its far far from okay. Im actually really scared about you. More than i can remember tbh. STOP telling people you are okay. Let them know. Keep talking and asking for help. You are loved by alot of people. I know you thin most people hate you. Its simply not true. It really isnt. Please be safe. love me xxx |
*cuddles you tigithly* i love you chelsea bear. Always!
I think that maybe you should go to hospital and get some help. i'm very worried bout you honey bunch. *cuddles* love you lots |
It can actually really help to talk about the flashbacks, or write about them. Because then it relieves some of the pressure in your mind, and helps you reality check being in the present.
|
hey :)
i guess with the flashbacks it would be good to have something to ground yourself and remind you of what's actually happening right now at the actual point in time. look around the room and pick something to focus your attention on to try and divert your thoughts. deep, slow breathing when you are panicking. remember it will go away, and nothing can actually hurt you anymore. can you try maybe drawing or some sort of art to calm you down and express some feelings? |
Okay, so today I feel a bit better. Kept myself busy - cleaned the kitchen, hoovered the kitchen/lounge/hall etc [only the bathroom to do now] but it's still there in the back of my mind.
I have this insane, probably paranoid, fear that everyone I love is going to leave me. It's driving them away and it's making me seriously seriously ill. I don't know how to cope with it. I think of it and I just start crying and then having a panic attack [at least I think that's what it is] and it's so ****ing horrible and the worst bit is that it's a self fulfilling prophecy. I don't know what to do. |
For gods sake please writedown everything again for the doctor tomorrow.
If they ask what do you want them to do you say ANYTHING! |
Quote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Chelsea, the best advice i can give you i got off someone else. Invest in a games console and some kids games. When your having flashbacks play them. It helps you not to focus on them. Thats the only thing I can do to deal with flashbacks, so perhaps its worth a try. Just get a cheap console to start with (I have a gamecube as there mega cheap to buy.)
And good luck at the docs. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:56 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.