![]() |
Quiz-age
~Home~
1. Flat or House? Flat 2. Who do you live with? Just me and my son 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? Nothing much lol, I have some black and white pictures of friends and some black and white photography in a frame 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook Lasagne :) Its easy and it tastes gooooood 5. What’s in your freezer ummmm smiley faces, chicken dippers, vegetables, mice (yes real mice), ice cream 6. Any pets? Mexican Black Kingsnake - hence the mice 7. Are you a hoarder? yup, I keep EVERYTHING! But I organise it insanely 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? Nope. I buy Metal Hammer religiously so I really think I should subscribe lol 9. How often do you watch the news? Rarely. I usually just read the telegraph online 10. Are you any good at DIY? HA! NO! Everything is falling down, put together the wrong way round, wonky, wobbly, chipped...you name it, I'll have botched it ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist Motley Crue 2. First band you saw live? The Offspring - January 21st 2001 3. Been to any festivals? Reading 2001, Download 06, 07, 08 4. Worst live band? OMG when I went to Give It A Name in 2006; Panic! At The Disco were CRAP! Seriously, talk about no stage presence. 5. Best live band? hmmm probably Airbourne 6. How many CD’s do you own? about 108 (i counted once lol) 7. First CD you bought? Can't really remember. I think it was a Hepburn single 8. Last CD you bought? I think it was Motley Crue's Red White & Crue and Pantera's Vulgar Display of Power 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? ah so many....Pantera, Motley Crue, Warrant, Queen, 69 Eyes, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Van Halen, Hanoi Rocks...I could go on ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? I have 2 2. Do you have many enemies? Probably. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? I've said it all. 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? I bought one of my friends a compass with the poem 'The Road Not Taken' by Robert Frost engraved into the lid. He likes travelling and pirates so it's pretty applicable...I'm giving it to him next week :) 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? Same friend draw me a few pictures which I have kept. And always will keep. 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? I'd be tempted to for a few friends but I never would because of my son :) 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? Them. I'm never wrong haha 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? Comedy night in town ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? Rock star. Call me corney but I would LOVE it 2. What was your first job? worked the checkouts at Tesco 3. What was your first wage? back then it was about £4.20 4. Are you the boss? pah! no 5. What do you currently work as? I'm a saty at home mum right now 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? hmm probably a nurse or an art historian 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? I guess a tea shop or something. I rock at making cakes :) 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? quit being a mum? Ha, some days I would, right now I wouldn't ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"5 2. Eye colour? Hazel, Green or Grey...depends on my mood (or the light...whatever lol) 3. Hair colour? Black 4. Do you wear much make up? Eyeliner and mascarra mostly...I wear loads of it when I go out though. I do it glam rock stylee lol 5. Last item of clothing you bought? tartan trousers 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? probably my killswitch hoody...its too puffty and makes me look fat :plain: 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? I dont do brands. My sunglasses are red and heart shaped :hop: 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 14 I guess 9. Tattoo’s? heartagram, tribal thingy on back 10. Piercing‘s? 2 lip, 2 tongue, 1 septum, 1 hood, 1 cartelidge, 4 lobes ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? not on your life 2. What is your favourite sport to play? I guess I liked netball when I was school 3. And to watch? I dont really watch sports unless its rugby worldcup 4. What football team do you support? I dont support footbal. Its a pansy game :tongue2: 5. Who is your sporting hero? I dont have one. maybe jeremy guscot (sp?) because he's hot lol 6. Do you watch the Olympics? nope 7. Were you picked for teams at school? psh. never 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? ? huh? guessing not |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? house 2. Who do you live with? my dad and stepmom 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? posters 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook cereal i guess? lol i can't cook 5. What’s in your freezer food? 6. Any pets? o lets see..5 cats, 1 dog, and like 15 goldfish 7. Are you a hoarder? kind of. i like things organized but i don't go overboard 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? used to be subscribed to wwe magazine but i stopped it cause i didn't have the money to pay for it 9. How often do you watch the news? rarely 10. Are you any good at DIY? lol hell no ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist linkin park 2. First band you saw live? sadly i've never seen a band live 3. Been to any festivals? yea a lot 4. Worst live band? refer to #2 5. Best live band? again, refer to #2 6. How many CD’s do you own? about 30 7. First CD you bought? i don't remember. i do remember my first tape though but not my first cd 8. Last CD you bought? o idk i haven't bought a cd in a while 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? linkin park ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? yea 2. Do you have many enemies? maybe idk 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? i've said everything to her 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? clothes 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? yea 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? yea 7. When you have an argument, who apologizes first: them or you? depends on the situation 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? i went to a store with them ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? computer technician. i'm a big computer nerd lol 2. What was your first job? paper route 3. What was your first wage? i don't even remember 4. Are you the boss? no 5. What do you currently work as? nothing at the moment 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? computer technician 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? a software company or a computer company like dell/gateway, etc 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? don't have a job to quit ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"5 2. Eye color? green/blue 3. Hair color? brown 4. Do you wear much make up? i'm a guy and no 5. Last item of clothing you bought? a pair of jeans and a shirt 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? a pair of shorts i bought 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? i don't wear sunglasses that much 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 1 9. Tattoo’s? none yet but i do wanna get one very soon 10. Piercing‘s? none yet but i want to get one on my ear and lip ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? no 2. What is your favorite sport to play? none 3. And to watch? not into sports at all 4. What football team do you support? like i said i'm not into sports 5. Who is your sporting hero? none 6. Do you watch the Olympics? no 7. Were you picked for teams at school? no 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? no |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? Flat 2. Who do you live with? Just me 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? artwork, posters, pictures, photos 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook spag bol 5. What’s in your freezer sugar-free ice pops, ice cubes 6. Any pets? hamster 7. Are you a hoarder? yup 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? psychologies magazine 9. How often do you watch the news? daily 10. Are you any good at DIY? no ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist it varies 2. First band you saw live? cant remember 3. Been to any festivals? Download 2005 4. Worst live band? ? 5. Best live band? ? 6. How many CD’s do you own? lots 7. First CD you bought? i think it was a soul compilation cd 8. Last CD you bought? Kerrang 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? oo..idk, pink, evanescence, coldplay etc etc ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? I have a few 2. Do you have many enemies? Probably. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? I've said it all. 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? which one? 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? yes 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? yes 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? me usually.. 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? cant remember as i havent been out with anyone inages ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? international artist 2. What was your first job? waitress 3. What was your first wage? um..cant remember 4. Are you the boss? i wish! 5. What do you currently work as? volunteer art worker 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? to bea doctor 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? I would own an art company and my partner would provide the catering for exhibitions etc 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? nah ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"6 2. Eye colour? green 3. Hair colour? red 4. Do you wear much make up? no 5. Last item of clothing you bought? socks 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? pjs 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? I dont do brands 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? bout 6ish? 9. Tattoo’s? a newt 10. Piercing‘s? 13 in total ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? not anymore 2. What is your favourite sport to play? basketball 3. And to watch? I dont really watch sports unless its something like gymnastics 4. What football team do you support? I dont support football 5. Who is your sporting hero? I dont have one 6. Do you watch the Olympics? sometimes 7. Were you picked for teams at school? hardly ever 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? yeah |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? Flat. 2. Who do you live with? 5 students. 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? A poster. 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook Stir fry. 5. What’s in your freezer Various. 6. Any pets? Sticks. As in insects, not plants. 7. Are you a hoarder? Yes. 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? No. 9. How often do you watch the news? I don't have a tv. 10. Are you any good at DIY? Not bad. ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist Feeder 2. First band you saw live? H.I.M. 3. Been to any festivals? No :( 4. Worst live band? Oooh. Cathedral I think. 5. Best live band? Feeder. 6. How many CD’s do you own? Over 150. 7. First CD you bought? Teenage Dirtbag single. 8. Last CD you bought? Ocean Colour Scene - Mechanical Wonder 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? Just one? Joy Division. ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? I have 2. 2. Do you have many enemies? Not loads. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? Sorry. 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? Erm. Oops. Part of a tattoo. And I meant to make something. Sorry hun. 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? A few bits of random. 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? I'd love to say yes, but I don't know. 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? Me usually. 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? Which one? ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? The one I'm going for. 2. What was your first job? Canteen work. 3. What was your first wage? £6.10 4. Are you the boss? No. 5. What do you currently work as? Canteen work. 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? Zoo keeping. 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? Conservation charity. 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? Yes. ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"5 2. Eye colour? Blue. 3. Hair colour? Brown. 4. Do you wear much make up? Eye makeup. 5. Last item of clothing you bought? Can't remember. 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? Er... 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? I don't. 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? A lot. 9. Tattoo’s? Just one. 10. Piercing‘s? 6. ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? No. 2. What is your favourite sport to play? Was. Badminton. I love swimming too. 3. And to watch? Gymnastics/badminton/swimming. 4. What football team do you support? None. 5. Who is your sporting hero? None. 6. Do you watch the Olympics? Yep. 7. Were you picked for teams at school? Last, usually. 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? No. |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? Flat atm. 2. Who do you live with? Lots of people. 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? Photos, leaflets, posters. 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook Umm I don't really have a favourite...pizza?! :D 5. What’s in your freezer Peas, broccoli, mince. 6. Any pets? Nope. 7. Are you a hoarder? Yes, ridiculously so. 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? No. 9. How often do you watch the news? Not at all up here. 10. Are you any good at DIY? 2 beds and a desk in one afternoon :) ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist Lack of. 2. First band you saw live? People at Party in the Park?! 3. Been to any festivals? Nope. 4. Worst live band? Umm I can't think of any that i've seen. 5. Best live band? As above. 6. How many CD’s do you own? Quiet a few. 7. First CD you bought? My first was a tape :) 8. Last CD you bought? Gosh I can't remember that. 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? *shrugs* ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? Yes :) More than one. 2. Do you have many enemies? No. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? I'm sure I would try and say whatever it was. 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? I can't remember.. 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? A few treasured items :) 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? Who knows until you're in the situation. 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? Depends who it is.. I don't argue much with most people. 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? I don't have a favourite. ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? Umm ah gosh, too many ideas are flying about now. 2. What was your first job? Newspapers. 3. What was your first wage? Can't remember how much I was paid.. 4. Are you the boss? Noo. 5. What do you currently work as? I'm a student? 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? Again, too many ideas flying about now. 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? See above? 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? I don't have a job. ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"6' 2. Eye colour? Bluey. 3. Hair colour? Brown. 4. Do you wear much make up? If I want? 5. Last item of clothing you bought? A shirt to tear up :D 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? Can't think of anything. 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? Primark? :P 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Lots and lots. 9. Tattoo’s? Doveybirdy on my wrist. 10. Piercing‘s? Just ears. ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? Nope. 2. What is your favourite sport to play? I used to like rounders. And quite like hockey? 3. And to watch? Gymnastics/diving/swimming/football if I have someone to support. 4. What football team do you support? Whoever i'm told to. 5. Who is your sporting hero? I don't have one. 6. Do you watch the Olympics? Yup if I can. 7. Were you picked for teams at school? Yeh. 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? Nope. |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? House. 2. Who do you live with? Parents. 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? Clock, Homer calender, my name in Chinese. 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook Quiche. 5. What’s in your freezer Various. 6. Any pets? Fisshhh. 7. Are you a hoarder? Yes. 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? No. 9. How often do you watch the news? Mostly never, I tend to listen to it on t'radio. 10. Are you any good at DIY? Not bad. ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist Blue October. 2. First band you saw live? N/A. 3. Been to any festivals? No. 4. Worst live band? . 5. Best live band? . 6. How many CD’s do you own? Lots. 7. First CD you bought? Puppy love by S clubjuniors :smurf: 8. Last CD you bought? Narrow staircase - Death cab for cutie 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? Slipknot/Evanescence/NIN. ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? A couple. 2. Do you have many enemies? Not that I'm aware. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? Sorry. 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? For one I can't say 'cause she may see.. 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? A few bits of random. 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? Yes. 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? Me usually. 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? Which one? ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? Dunno. 2. What was your first job? Sales. 3. What was your first wage? £20 a day 4. Are you the boss? No. 5. What do you currently work as? Nothing. 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? Chef maybe. 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? Cheese. 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? Yes. ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"6ish 2. Eye colour? Brown. 3. Hair colour? Brown. 4. Do you wear much make up? None. 5. Last item of clothing you bought? Dress. 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? That top 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? I don't. 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Not many. 9. Tattoo’s? No. 10. Piercing‘s? 1 in each ear. ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? No. 2. What is your favourite sport to play? Swimming. 3. And to watch? Gymnastics/swimming. 4. What football team do you support? None. 5. Who is your sporting hero? None. 6. Do you watch the Olympics? Yep. 7. Were you picked for teams at school? No. 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? No. |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? Flat 2. Who do you live with? Parents, brother & helper. 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? Nothinn :) 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook i can't cook to save my life... 5. What’s in your freezer ice cream. :) tons of it. 6. Any pets? Pekingese dog, Cooki. :D 7. Are you a hoarder? hahah at timess . 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? nope, my parents subscribe to the SCMP though. 9. How often do you watch the news? err twice a week? depends. 10. Are you any good at DIY? Hhaha what?! nuh uh. not at all... ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist yet to be decided, i have too many that i like atm. 2. First band you saw live? *slinks* avril lavigne... 3. Been to any festivals? err neugh? 4. Worst live band? i've been to two concerts... i'd say avril cos mcr was good. :D 5. Best live band? *see #4* mcr. 6. How many CD’s do you own? err less than 20 fo sho. 7. First CD you bought? haha um. mightve been hilary duff. *shock* 8. Last CD you bought? Secondhand Serenade - A Twist In My Story :D 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? something corporate, a change of pace, bedlight for blue eyes, boys like girls, daughtry, kids in glass houses, hit the lights, all time low, etc. etc. etc. ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? yeaah. 2. Do you have many enemies? Probably.. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? i dont know. O.o 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? we went shopping together and i bought her a ton of clothes. :P 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? i dont actually know O.O 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? probably. 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? depends haha 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? times squaare :) ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? gosh, author. 2. What was your first job? no job, i'm 13. 3. What was your first wage? no wage! 4. Are you the boss? boss of myself, sure. :) 5. What do you currently work as? a student? 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? err i dont know, it'd depend on my mood then. 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? i have absolutely no idea. 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? quit being what? ~Image~ 1. Height? 165cm apparently. 2. Eye colour? dark brown - black 3. Hair colour? dark dark brown. 4. Do you wear much make up? nope. 5. Last item of clothing you bought? tank tops. 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? errr i dont know. i dont buy stuff unless i'm absolutely sure i'll wear it :D 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? my only pair of sunglasses are from h&m? 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 7. oh yes, only 7. :) and that includes school shoess. 9. Tattoo’s? none. 10. Piercing‘s? 1 each ear. ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? if you count pe, swimming & ice skating then sure. 2. What is your favourite sport to play? netball's fun, ice skating's fun, swimming's fun at times :D 3. And to watch? gym / synchronised diving. 4. What football team do you support? dont support football, watch it or play it. 5. Who is your sporting hero? dont have one. 6. Do you watch the Olympics? yup. 7. Were you picked for teams at school? hahah what?! no. 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? nope |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? house 2. Who do you live with? Dad and mom and vrother when he isn't at Uni 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? I have a wall full of quotes but not much else 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook This veggie thing I made a while ago 5. What’s in your freezer A lot! 6. Any pets? no 7. Are you a hoarder? yes, and it's so messy! 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? newspaper, but it's for my parents 9. How often do you watch the news? Barely ever 10. Are you any good at DIY? YES! ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist Oh man, I don't know! 2. First band you saw live? My brother's school band :) 3. Been to any festivals? Jazz festival :) 4. Worst live band? I dunno 5. Best live band? I dunno 6. How many CD’s do you own? not many, I steal my brothers <3 7. First CD you bought? Spice girls! 8. Last CD you bought? Kelly Clarkson? 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? I don't really care... ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? Kinda, they think I'm there best friend but I don't know. 2. Do you have many enemies? not really. Almost everyone likes me (not even exagerating) 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? I'm sorry 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? I made her something :) 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? yes, but no one else would consider it important (a hair elastic, long story) 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? Depends... 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? Me usually 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? Boston Pizza ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? Stay-at-home mommy 2. What was your first job? Babysitting, then coaching gymnastics 3. What was your first wage? 5$ an hour 4. Are you the boss? Nope 5. What do you currently work as? Gymnastics coach 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? Nurse 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? Something involving kiddies 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? No way ~Image~ 1. Height? 5' 11" ish 2. Eye colour? blue/green with gold 3. Hair colour? Dark blonde :( It used to be way lighter 4. Do you wear much make up? nope 5. Last item of clothing you bought? gym suit 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? Jeans, they are way to big... 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? Don't own any 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 5/6? 9. Tattoo’s? none 10. Piercing‘s? 1 in each ear ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? I don' 'play' sport... I DO competitive trampoline <3 2. What is your favourite sport to play? Football 3. And to watch? sports are boring to watch 4. What football team do you support? I don't 5. Who is your sporting hero? Karen Cockburn <3 6. Do you watch the Olympics? yeah! 7. Were you picked for teams at school? yeppers 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? Baseball |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? House. 2. Who do you live with? Family. 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? Cork board. 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook Pizza suits me. 5. What’s in your freezer I don't know. Frozen food. 6. Any pets? No. 7. Are you a hoarder? Not really. 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? No. 9. How often do you watch the news? Now and again. 10. Are you any good at DIY? I'dsay so. ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist I like a lot. 2. First band you saw live? A band in a club in Belgium. 3. Been to any festivals? Yes. 4. Worst live band? I can't really think of one that I've seen. 5. Best live band? Rage Against the Machine were quite epic. 6. How many CD’s do you own? A lot. 7. First CD you bought? Hrm.. some U2, maybe? 8. Last CD you bought? Em.. Sigur Ros. 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? I'm not sure. ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? I'd like to think so. 2. Do you have many enemies? No. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? Why would I say it here instead of to them? 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? It hasn't come around yet. 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? I don't know would I call them "treasured items" but I have things I keep, yeah. 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? Sure. 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? Depends one the person and how is wrong. 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? The bus stop. ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? I'm not sure. Something not ****, anyway. 2. What was your first job? Sweeping up hair in a barbers. 3. What was your first wage? Can't remember how much I was paid. 4. Are you the boss? I don't work. But yeah, sure, I'm the boss. 5. What do you currently work as? Student. 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? Journalist maybe. 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? Alcohol or cigarettes. Guaranteed consumers. Even though it's probably morally wrong or something. 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? I don't have a job. ~Image~ 1. Height? 6"1' 2. Eye colour? Blue. 3. Hair colour? Red. Or light red-ish, or strawberry blonde. It depends on who describes it. 4. Do you wear much make up? No. None in fact. 5. Last item of clothing you bought? Jesus.. a t-shirt I think. 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? Psht. I never regret my clothing purchases 'cos they're always good. 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? I dunno. They're my dad's. 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Two. 9. Tattoo’s? None. 10. Piercing‘s? None. ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? No. 2. What is your favourite sport to play? Football, probably. 3. And to watch? Gymnastics or rugby or something. I'm not picky. 4. What football team do you support? Ireland?. 5. Who is your sporting hero? I don't have one. 6. Do you watch the Olympics? Sometimes. 7. Were you picked for teams at school? In primary school more so. 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? No. |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? house =] 2. Who do you live with? mum n step-dad... 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? ALOT of posters lol. 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook Pasta =] 5. What’s in your freezer errrrm....i dunno actually lol 6. Any pets? yeeeah lol 2 cats...1 hamster...and a bulldog puppy [in 2 weeks] 7. Are you a hoarder? hahaha oh god yeah! 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? well..i dont subscribe lol....i read Kerrang! alot lol. 9. How often do you watch the news? i usually read the paper lol... 10. Are you any good at DIY? erm..im okay...i guess haha ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist Paramore! <3 2. First band you saw live? ermm...might have been...isaywestealthistv 3. Been to any festivals? nope lol....dont do fields 4. Worst live band? errm i dunno lol 5. Best live band? :O civillian were immense 6. How many CD’s do you own? quite a few lol...but i mainly download music 7. First CD you bought? oh god...erm...probably a steps 1 >.< hahahaa 8. Last CD you bought? i think i was aidens latest album. 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? :O paramore... ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? no 2. Do you have many enemies? loads lol 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? mmm...i love u i guess. 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? ...... 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? nope lol 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? yeah...hes an ex tho...i guess that counts as a friend. 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? depends the argument....if im wrong i'll say i am. 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? to a club lol ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? a latin dancer 2. What was your first job? it was in a hairdressers 3. What was your first wage? erm...i got 30 quid a day 4. Are you the boss? no lool 5. What do you currently work as? im a photography student... 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? working with PENGUINS =D 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? errrm...a penguin zoo =p 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? erm...nuh i dont think i would ~Image~ 1. Height? 5ft 1 2. Eye colour? blue =] 3. Hair colour? blonde right now lol 4. Do you wear much make up? i used 2...not anymore tho 5. Last item of clothing you bought? a grey top in new look :) 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? errrrmm.....i dunno lol...i guess these blue jeans...theyre a bit baggy...i like mine tight lol 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? erm..i dont think theyre branded....but theyre red and superstar like =D 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? too many lol 9. Tattoo’s? none yet...will do soon tho =] 10. Piercing‘s? snakebites...nose stud....and tongue...oh and 2 in my ears ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? hahah lol...ur kidding right? 2. What is your favourite sport to play? Shopping =] 3. And to watch? i dont mind watching football =] 4. What football team do you support? ARSENALLLL!! =D 5. Who is your sporting hero? erm...dont have 1 lol 6. Do you watch the Olympics? the gymnastics i do 7. Were you picked for teams at school? noo... 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? nooope lol |
Home~
1. Flat or House? House 2. Who do you live with? Parents 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? They are pink and I have a happy bunny poster on one wall 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook risotto 5. What’s in your freezer um frozen stuff? Lol I don’t really know 6. Any pets? Nope 7. Are you a hoarder? I keep things that remind me of good times. 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? Nope 9. How often do you watch the news? Its usually on at breakfast. 10. Are you any good at DIY? Lol no I get confused easily :P ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist MCR, the Used, Panic (I couldn’t choose just one) 2. First band you saw live? Haven’t seen any 3. Been to any festivals? no 4. Worst live band? - 5. Best live band? - 6. How many CD’s do you own? About 50 7. First CD you bought? It was s club 7 8. Last CD you bought? Snow patrol 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? too many to name ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? I have 5 2. Do you have many enemies? Yes one in particular 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? I’ve said everything to them 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? I bought one of them a book “the host” because she loves Stephanie meyer. I bought another one a bracelet. 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? A friendship bracelet and a photo which she wrote a message to me on the back of before she moved away to korea. 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? Yes 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? Depends which friend, usually we both apologise together but I have one friend who’s really stubborn and even if you apologise first she still won’t accept it even when its her fault. 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? Spain ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? A dancer 2. What was your first job? voluntary work 3. What was your first wage? -- 4. Are you the boss? nope :P 5. What do you currently work as? I’m in 6th form 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? hmm probably a nurse or an art historian 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? A book shop 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? depends ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"6 2. Eye colour? brown 3. Hair colour? dark brown/ black 4. Do you wear much make up? Eyeliner and other eye make up mostly 5. Last item of clothing you bought? a stripy top 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? a blue skirt that is too puffy 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? I dont wear any 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? erm not sure 9. Tattoo’s? none 10. Piercing‘s? Ears pierced ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? no way 2. What is your favourite sport to play? Basket ball! I suck at it buts its awesome fun 3. And to watch? tennis 4. What football team do you support? Chelsea 5. Who is your sporting hero? don’t have one 6. Do you watch the Olympics? I watched swimming, diving and gymnastics. 7. Were you picked for teams at school? ha! Never 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? nope |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? house 2. Who do you live with? alex,paul&becca. & our nonexistant 5th housemate. 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? Photos, postcards, posters 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook something easy. we made a good cheesecake today. 5. What’s in your freezer god knows 6. Any pets? Nope. 7. Are you a hoarder? Yes 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? No. 9. How often do you watch the news? no tv 10. Are you any good at DIY? no ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist i dunno. 2. First band you saw live? 911 3. Been to any festivals? yup 4. Worst live band? dillinger escape plan were bad 5. Best live band? seen some good ones. 6. How many CD’s do you own? Quiet a few. 7. First CD you bought? like will smith 8. Last CD you bought? death cab 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? right now, death cab. but i will in a month. spinnerette. nirvana would've been good ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? Yeh, a couple 2. Do you have many enemies? No. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? I dunno 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? the last person whose birthday it was plasters,a badge,chocolate & i made some book thing 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? A few 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? Who knows until you're in the situation. 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? Depends. i usually apologise. as it's usually me drunk who started the argument 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? i dunno. ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? who knows 2. What was your first job? bar work 3. What was your first wage? basically nothing 4. Are you the boss? Noo. 5. What do you currently work as? I'm a student 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? i dunnooo 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? See above? 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? I don't have a job. ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"4 ish 2. Eye colour? Blue 3. Hair colour? everytime i say "im ginger" here everyones like "no you're not". 4. Do you wear much make up? not loads. mainly cos i cant put it on 5. Last item of clothing you bought? jeans 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? i dunno 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? m&s 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? not many. 9. Tattoo’s? 3. 10. Piercing‘s? ears,nose lip ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? Nope. 2. What is your favourite sport to play? sitting down? 3. And to watch? football i guess. 4. What football team do you support? i dont rele 5. Who is your sporting hero? I don't have one. 6. Do you watch the Olympics? not really 7. Were you picked for teams at school? Yeh. 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? Nope. |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? Flat 2. Who do you live with? my mum 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? Nothing 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook none really.. does water melon count? 5. What’s in your freezer no idea! 6. Any pets? 3 cats :) 7. Are you a hoarder? yep, definately 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? Nope 9. How often do you watch the news? hardly ever 10. Are you any good at DIY? no ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist none 2. First band you saw live? *ashamed* westlife - for my 11th birthday!! 3. Been to any festivals? just a folk festival! 4. Worst live band? westlife 5. Best live band? none 6. How many CD’s do you own? about 3 7. First CD you bought? no idea, it was cassets when i was ickle 8. Last CD you bought? itunes all the way 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? ooo ermmm debussy, mendelsson, and chopin, definately chopin ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? I think so 2. Do you have many enemies? like all psychiatric team people lol. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? about this guy 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? i was in hospital, forgot it. ooops :s 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? necklace from my boyfriend 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? id jump in front of a bullet anyway 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? them! 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? cafe ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? no idea 2. What was your first job? not had one!! oh no - i had a job for 2 days... as a kitchen assistant washing up huuuge nhs food tins pots, big cauldron things too. eugh 3. What was your first wage? £5.35 4. Are you the boss? um. no job. 5. What do you currently work as? nothing 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? no idea 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? :s 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? yep ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"6 2. Eye colour? dark brown 3. Hair colour? brown 4. Do you wear much make up? some basics if i leave the house (which isnt all that often) 5. Last item of clothing you bought? errr 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? black jacket 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? dunno! some cheap american ones cos mine broke 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? about 5 9. Tattoo’s? none, would like one tho 10. Piercing‘s? 2 in each ear ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? no, too anaemic 2. What is your favourite sport to play? athletics and swimming - i used to be a long distance runner/swimmer 3. And to watch? athletics! 4. What football team do you support? o i hate football 5. Who is your sporting hero? no idea 6. Do you watch the Olympics? yep 7. Were you picked for teams at school? nope 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? league team? |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? House. 2. Who do you live with? Family. 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? Postersss. 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook? I HATE COOKING! 5. What’s in your freezer Frozen food :) 6. Any pets? Cat and a dog. 7. Are you a hoarder? A bit. 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? Nope. 9. How often do you watch the news? Very rarely. 10. Are you any good at DIY? Terrible. ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist Nopeh. 2. First band you saw live? People at summer XS lmao. 3. Been to any festivals? Nope. 4. Worst live band? Dunno. 5. Best live band? Blar. 6. How many CD’s do you own? I cba to count, a fair few. 7. First CD you bought? Sclub 7 <3 8. Last CD you bought? Paramore-All we know is falling. 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? MCR <3 :( ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? Yes :) 2. Do you have many enemies? No. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? Nowt. 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? Erm a top I think. 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? Yus. 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? No idea. 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? Me tbh. 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? Nope. ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? Veterinary nurse <3 Omg how sad lol. 2. What was your first job? Never had one! Woot. 3. What was your first wage? I got £200 from work experience in year ten lmao :P 4. Are you the boss? No. 5. What do you currently work as? Nothing atm :\ 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? Veterinary nursing :( 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? No idea something worth a lot of money :P 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? I don't have a job. ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"10. 2. Eye colour? Brown. 3. Hair colour? Brown. 4. Do you wear much make up? Now and then. 5. Last item of clothing you bought? Underwear. 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? Can't think of anything. 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? I don't. 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Not many. 9. Tattoo’s? I don't have any. 10. Piercing‘s? Ears and lip. ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? Nope. 2. What is your favourite sport to play? None. 3. And to watch? None :) 4. What football team do you support? None. 5. Who is your sporting hero? None :) 6. Do you watch the Olympics? Yup. 7. Were you picked for teams at school? Nope :) 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? Nope :) |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? live in a uni flat, mum owns a house, want a house... 2. Who do you live with? at uni - flatmates (who annoy me) at home - mum and kirky 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? notes, a timetable, lots of posters... 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook braised chicken 5. What’s in your freezer what i have in the freezer is chicken, moe chickes, peas, sweetcorn, bread, ice cubes, not sure if there are any snail eggs in there still... what else in the freezer is probably more chicken, and some quorn 6. Any pets? 7 + 19 Giant african land snails... if anyone reads this and wants any, feel free to ask me... and 3 cats. 7. Are you a hoarder? yes, yes, yes, yes, yes... 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? Nope. 9. How often do you watch the news? never 10. Are you any good at DIY? kinda...when people give me a chance... ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist dont have one 2. First band you saw live? not sure... 3. Been to any festivals? whitby goth weekend - twice... 4. Worst live band? only seen a few live, so not sure 5. Best live band? artist!!! VOLTAIRE!!!! 6. How many CD’s do you own? a few... 7. First CD you bought? Enya - paint the sky with stars. I think. The first CD i was bought was greatest hits of 1997 though. (wheni got my first hifi!) 8. Last CD you bought? savage garden - affirmation and dido - no angel... both classics! 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? all of them! ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? no 2. Do you have many enemies? yes. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? im sorry... 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? no said best friend... 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? ... 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? yeah... 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? me, even though im always right... 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? class... ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? doctor/psychiatrist. or author. or zoo keeper (i actually aim to open a sanctuary one day...) 2. What was your first job? depends - i worked weekends for my dad for a while, with no pay, then got a proper job at McDonalds... 3. What was your first wage? £4.80 i think...? 4. Are you the boss? nope 5. What do you currently work as? I'm a student ambassador, a personal assistant, a flat assistant, and a full time student. 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? no idea... 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? baker :) 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? maybe... ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"10 2. Eye colour? blue, green or grey...depending on my mood/light 3. Hair colour? ginger - ish 4. Do you wear much make up? nope - nearly never. 5. Last item of clothing you bought? socks 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? no idea... 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? forgot - i left them at home... 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? with me? 4... in total... 5... 9. Tattoo’s? want a wolf 10. Piercing‘s? 2 lobes and 1 cartlidge (so far) ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? use to 2. What is your favourite sport to play? hockey or basketball or tennis/badminton or swimming 3. And to watch? sometimes rugby. and swimming. but the swimming makes me jealous... 4. What football team do you support? football?? noooo! 5. Who is your sporting hero? don't have one. 6. Do you watch the Olympics? if it's on sometimes 7. Were you picked for teams at school? nope :( (too fat :p) 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? ROFL!!! no... |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? Flouse (both at the moment). 2. Who do you live with? In my flat - just me. In my parents' house, them and my big lil bro. 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? In my flat - just shelves atm. In the house, a rainbow heart thing, a charcoal Tinkerbell i drew, and a wall hanging with strength/hope/courage on. Or something similar. Also a glow-in-the-dark star. 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook Fried goat's cheese salad. 5. What’s in your freezer At flat - snowy stuff. At house - lots of things - Quorn, veggies, meat, ice lollies, ice cubes, frozen smoothie mix... etc... 6. Any pets? No. 7. Are you a hoarder? I try not to be, but sorta. Especially writing that I've done. Got dog-eared bits of paper dating back ten years. Hundreds of pieces of the stuff. 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? Nope. 9. How often do you watch the news? Rarely. My dad's interested in the economics stuff. I'm bored of it. 10. Are you any good at DIY? No, am awaiting help to be shown how to use a power drill, change a lightbulb and bleed a radiator. Good luck to me, 'cause I am disastrous at this stuff. ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist Ooh, not got one at the moment. 2. First band you saw live? Boyzone 1998. Also the last. Agoraphobia dictated that one over the years, now it's simply having no friends. 3. Been to any festivals? Noppers. 4. Worst live band? N/A 5. Best live band? Boyzone I guess! 6. How many CD’s do you own? A lot, but I don't take care of them, most of them are scratched. 7. First CD you bought? Barbie Girl by Aqua I think (yeah. Laugh. I still listen to it). 8. Last CD you bought? I bought Rumours by Fleetwood Mac and three Simon and Garfunkel CDs yesterday. (Gotta love HMV - 2 for £10) 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? OOooh I don't know. Tori Amos, Evanescence, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, David Bowie... probably the Beatles even though I'm surprisingly not very familiar with their music. ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? Not really. 2. Do you have many enemies? I hope not. 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? I'm sorry. 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? I bought one of my friends a Swarovski crystal necklace... for the rainbows. I bought the other a hat from Fat Face, a ring, a teddy, a DVD, other random stuff. 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? Mostly pictures and written gifts. 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? Yes. 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? Them. I'm usually right. Haha. Acutally I aplogised this time, even though I still think I was right, I was a bit harsh. 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? Ages ago, I think it was to see Hancock. And to my other friend's 21st. Am going white water rafting with one of them on Sunday though. ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? Artist and kitty-looker-afterer. 2. What was your first job? Paper round :D 3. What was your first wage? £10.50 a week (for about 6 hours work). 4. Are you the boss? Of what? 5. What do you currently work as? I'm a student, and a rubbish one at that. Also a career patient. Well, not really. 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? Artist or art therapist or animal psychologist. 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? I'd have an art studio/gallery and a cat shelter (notice a theme?) 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? Yes and no. ~Image~ 1. Height? 5'4" 2. Eye colour? Blue-green. 3. Hair colour? Brown with copper bits. 4. Do you wear much make up? Rarely. When I do, it's concealer (shadows under eyes), mascara and eyeshadow, occasionally lipgloss. 5. Last item of clothing you bought? A purple top and hat from New Look. 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? Long black cardigan from H&M - it got a huge hole in it almost immediately. 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? Dunno, the cheapest eye-protecting ones. I always lose them. 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Don't know, I only wear a few pairs. Shoes do not like my feet. 9. Tattoo’s? None, thought about getting a purple butterfly, or the word courage, or a tiny faery on my shoulder. 10. Piercing‘s? Just ears, though had lip done for about three days too. ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? No, always hated it. 2. What is your favourite sport to play? Swimming. 3. And to watch? Olympics, ftw. Oh and Wimbledon. 4. What football team do you support? Engerland. 5. Who is your sporting hero? I dont have one. 6. Do you watch the Olympics? I watched some of it. 7. Were you picked for teams at school? Nope, always last. 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? Swimming, yes. |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? House 2. Who do you live with? My friend 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? My friend's Christianity stuff, a picture of Chakotay from Star Trek: Voyager, and my FF12 poster 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook I don't cook. I hate cooking 5. What’s in your freezer Dunno 6. Any pets? A dog 7. Are you a hoarder? I guess 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? Nope 9. How often do you watch the news? I don't 10. Are you any good at DIY? No ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist T3CHN0PH0B1A, Cradle of Filth, Zeromancer, BlutEngel, Mindless Self Indulgence, Deathstars and Funker Vogt 2. First band you saw live? Celtus, I guess o.o; 3. Been to any festivals? Nah 4. Worst live band? All the bands I've seen have been good 5. Best live band? MSI 6. How many CD’s do you own? Not many any more 7. First CD you bought? Hell if I can remember 8. Last CD you bought? Uhhh....I think it was a Cradle of Filth album. Either Live Bait for the Dead, Lovecraft and Witchhearts, or Bitter Suites to Succubi 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? Ooh God, I dunno ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? I have lots 2. Do you have many enemies? Yes 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? No comment. I'm trying to muster up the courage to say it now 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? The Tudors, season one 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? Hoyes <3 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? Yes 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? I've never really had arguments with my friends. There's only one that I can think of, and I don't think either of us apologised 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? 'Favourite friend'...I can't choose! But I did just go to a mutual friend's place with my housemate ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? Author 2. What was your first job? N/A 3. What was your first wage? N/A 4. Are you the boss? For ****'s sake 5. What do you currently work as? dl;kgjsdklgjklergklrth 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? GO. AWAY. 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? ~Image~ 1. Height? 5 ft 9 2. Eye colour? Brown 3. Hair colour? Brown 4. Do you wear much make up? Not really, not unless it's a special occasion. And even then, it's just eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara 5. Last item of clothing you bought? Uh....a tshirt? Ohwait. I think it was that MSI tshirt and hoodie 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? Dunno 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? I don't 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Dunno. More than I really need 9. Tattoo’s? None 10. Piercing‘s? Lip, eyebrow and ears ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? No 2. What is your favourite sport to play? I liked Netball when I was at school, but other than that, bugger all 3. And to watch? I hate watching sports. Even more tedious than playing it 4. What football team do you support? I HATE football 5. Who is your sporting hero? None 6. Do you watch the Olympics? LOL. No way 7. Were you picked for teams at school? Sometimes 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? No |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? House 2. Who do you live with? Mum and brother 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? Posters and pictures 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook I don't cook! 5. What’s in your freezer I don't usually go near it. :P 6. Any pets? My little kitten, Luna <3 7. Are you a hoarder? To an extent 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? No 9. How often do you watch the news? Usually once a day 10. Are you any good at DIY? Never tried it ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist Tori Amos/Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac 2. First band you saw live? Robbie Williams - Knebworth 2003 3. Been to any festivals? Lovebox 2007 and Guilfest 2008 - both times because Blondie were headlining! 4. Worst live band? None that I've paid to see. Kelly Osbourne was pretty bad supporting Robbie at the first show of his I went to though! 5. Best live band? Tori Amos is always amazing. Blondie are just brilliant to rock out and have fun to, and Crowded House are fab too. 6. How many CD’s do you own? Ooh, loads! 7. First CD you bought? Can't remember. The first one I had bought for me though was ABBA Gold. 8. Last CD you bought? Jewel - This Way 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, ABBA, Jewel, Fiona Apple...the list goes on! ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? I have a few 2. Do you have many enemies? Not consciously 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? Something that won't be revealed on here! 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? DVDs 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? My confidence box - a box of reasons she loves me, in order to boost my confidence. <3 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? Maybe. 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? Depends 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? Cinema to see Mamma Mia again ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? Something to do with music, psychology or writing 2. What was your first job? Admin assistant/receptionist 3. What was your first wage? About £6 an hour 4. Are you the boss? No! Not working at the moment 5. What do you currently work as? See above 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? Counsellor/psychologist 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? Hmm, selling music memorabilia maybe? 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? n/a ~Image~ 1. Height? 5 something 2. Eye colour? Brown Hair color? Brown, but red at the moment 4. Do you wear much make up? No, it always looks **** on me 5. Last item of clothing you bought? Skinnyish jeans 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? Ugg style boots. They're too big but I took the tags off before I realised! 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? I don't own any 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? About 15 I think 9. Tattoo’s? None 10. Piercing‘s? Just ears ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? No 2. What is your favourite sport to play? I did enjoy badminton at school 3. And to watch? Football 4. What football team do you support? Charlton Athletic 5. Who is your sporting hero? Don't really have one 6. Do you watch the Olympics? No 7. Were you picked for teams at school? No! 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? No |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? House. 2. Who do you live with? Family. 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? Posters and shelves 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook? Pasta its quick and cant go much rong with it 5. What’s in your freezer Frozen food :) 6. Any pets? dog and FISH <3 7. Are you a hoarder? yea 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? nah 9. How often do you watch the news? erm hardly ever 10. Are you any good at DIY? yea i guess ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist mcfly 2. First band you saw live? simple plan 3. Been to any festivals? Nope 4. Worst live band? :/ *shrugs* 5. Best live band? Mcfly!!!! 6. How many CD’s do you own? many 7. First CD you bought? boyzone hahaha 8. Last CD you bought? pendulum 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? MCR or mcfly (going to see mcfly in november :P) ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? Yea i guess 2. Do you have many enemies? nah 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? I need your help 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? erm a mug kinda got skint so had to buy it this pay day :/ 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? not really from a mate i got digby from my mummy 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? Depends but yea probably 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? me ¬_¬ 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? to sainsburys ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? rich 2. What was your first job? kitchen assistant 3. What was your first wage? £5.10 an hour :P 4. Are you the boss? nah 5. What do you currently work as? Kitchen assistant :P 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? ermmm... dunno tbh 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? coke so i can watch the coke christmas ad all year haha 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? yea but need the money so wouldnt ~Image~ 1. Height? 5"3/4 2. Eye colour? Blue 3. Hair colour? Black/brown/red 4. Do you wear much make up? depends 5. Last item of clothing you bought? top and jacket 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? top and jacket 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? erm cheap ones 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? many 9. Tattoo’s? want one 10. Piercing‘s? ears and belly button ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? Nope. 2. What is your favourite sport to play? None. 3. And to watch? gymsticks 4. What football team do you support? man u 5. Who is your sporting hero? None 6. Do you watch the Olympics? Yup. 7. Were you picked for teams at school? Nah 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? Nope |
~Home~
1. Flat or House? House 2. Who do you live with? Mum Dad and Sister 3. What’s on your bedroom walls? Photos 4. What’s your favourite meal to cook Don't really have a preferance 5. What’s in your freezer A tonne of ready meals, ice cream, chips the usual stuff 6. Any pets? Nope 7. Are you a hoarder? Kind of 8. Do you subscribe to any magazine or paper? Nope 9. How often do you watch the news? Hardly ever 10. Are you any good at DIY? No way ~Music~ 1. Favourite band/artist Probably Kayne west, I dont really have a favorite 2. First band you saw live? When I was about 9 I went to A Summer XS 3. Been to any festivals? Summer XS 4. Worst live band? Not really sure 5. Best live band? Same as above 6. How many CD’s do you own? About ten :tongue2: I downlaod most of my music 7. First CD you bought? Gorillaz - Demon Days 8. Last CD you bought? Santogold 9. If you could see any band/artist live (dead or otherwise) who would it be? Rhianna ~Friends~ 1. Do you have a best friend? Yaha 2. Do you have many enemies? Yea, kind of 3. What is the one thing you wish you could say to your closest friend? Thats a hard one :ermm: 4. What did you buy your best friend for their birthday? Cant actually remember, wow Im such a good friend 5. Do you have a ‘treasured item’ given you by a friend? Not a certain item, but I basicly know everything that she has ever bought me 6. Would you jump in front of a bullet for a friend? Yes 7. When you have an argument, who apologises first: them or you? I try to avoid arguments 8. Where was the last place you went with your favourite friend? A party ~Work~ 1. If money and skill were no object, what would be your dream job? Model 2. What was your first job? Still havent got one :angry: 3. What was your first wage? 4. Are you the boss? 5. What do you currently work as? Student 6. If someone offered you free training for any job, what would you train for? Nutritionist or holistical therapist 7. If you could own your own company, what would you go for? A spa maybe 8. If you could quit tomorrow, would you? ~Image~ 1. Height? Not that sure, average I guess 2. Eye colour? Brown 3. Hair colour? Browny/blonde/strawberry blonde/ginger - basicly a big dyed mess. 4. Do you wear much make up? Yea quite alot 5. Last item of clothing you bought? A plain long sleeved top 6. Last item of clothing you wish you hadn’t bought? A pair of gold shoes 7. What brand of sunglasses do you own? Primark, yeaaa :yeah: 8. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Not really sure, about 10 - 18 9. Tattoo’s? Nope, will in the future tho 10. Piercing‘s? two on each ear lobe ~Sport~ 1. Do you play sport? Not really 2. What is your favourite sport to play? Hockey maybe 3. And to watch? Rubgy is quite good to watch 4. What football team do you support? I dont support footbal 5. Who is your sporting hero? 6. Do you watch the Olympics? nope 7. Were you picked for teams at school? Nope 8. Have you ever been involved in a league team? Nope |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:32 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.