![]() |
member journals
Somehow, my journal on here was deleted. I don't know if I did it by mistake, but i would like to have it reset for me. Can someone do that for me?
|
Maybe PM Harley or James, James may be online more than Harley at the moment though so he may be the best bet. I don't know if Typsee can restore journals either. There was a thread regarding this on this board recently so it might be worth you looking for that.
|
Hrm, it sounds strange that it was deleted randonly like that.
I would PM typsee first, as Harley and James are busy people, and see if she can restore your journal for you. However, if you don't mind losing entries and suchlike, then can you not start up a new journal in the usual manner? x |
Rach, each user is only allowed 1 journal. If you've had one, and it was deleted you can't make another.
|
I think Aimee Wondergirl [Aimee in Wonderland] can restore journals too, but I'm not sure.
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:48 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.