RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Duck Names (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68643)

The Mad Hatter 14-10-2008 09:31 PM

Duck Names
 
ok so a friend who i will not name gave me a duck and i need to name said duck. its a pink breast cancer awareness duck and i need a name along with the other ducks since they need names to one is a fireman duck, he other is a axe duck and i think there is one more but i cant remember what it is so names please.
Michelle:Pirate 2 :Mario

D-liscious 14-10-2008 09:36 PM

i think we need pics of all said ducks to inspire names :P

Heidi Tiger 14-10-2008 09:37 PM

I had a duck called Frank when I was little, it was made out of wood *nods*

Lynnieb88 14-10-2008 09:52 PM

call the duck DUCK! i like it more then trevor :P

The One Who 14-10-2008 09:56 PM

Molly. I don't know why, just came to me.

Casper_Fading 14-10-2008 09:59 PM

jemima! :D or even better... call it GOOSE! :D

The Mad Hatter 14-10-2008 10:01 PM

so you wanted picures here are the nameless ducks :-D its my duck family

Michelle

Wonderland. 14-10-2008 10:02 PM

Quack.
Quacker.
Quacky.

x

over and out 15-10-2008 12:16 AM

CALL IT DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jelly Fairy 15-10-2008 12:29 AM

Daffy! My friend has a real duck called Daffy.

over and out 15-10-2008 12:32 AM

I want a duck called dog :(

rustedchains 15-10-2008 12:42 AM

Howard.

(I imagine I'm the only one who has seen that movie).

effervescence 15-10-2008 01:23 AM

DONALD.

akita 15-10-2008 05:08 AM

Somebody I know called her duck tinsel after it ate some.

Tinsel Duck FTW


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.