![]() |
am i here??
cannot tell
i cannot tell if th words are real, if they are read by al ppl. my friends, you are sgood to me. and i doubt your existence in the face of proof, of tangible things. why d you send me things? Gifts? never understand that.... love it, but i do not understand stand... under.... i cannot stand and i am under or ambove? I feel so disconnected, so llost alone empty of my soul help????? romp |
*cuddles* i sent you a pressie cause i love you and you're a darlin. *cuddles tightly* i wish I could come over there and give you a hug in person. I'm thinking of you sweetheart. *cuddles*
|
*hugs tight*
have been thinking of you a lot, wasn't sure if maybe you were taking a bit of time out, so i stopped writing (wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do, and my chat was pretty boring!!) .....but you've never been far from my thoughts. not a lot to offer tonight, sorry, will reply back when i'm more on the ball. you know where i am if you want to chat or anything. *more hugs* love, sky xx |
I have moments like that too.
scary! You will get a touch of reality again. You see yourself theu your illness. Others see you underneath and thats why we care and send gifts. I bought you that mustang. But erm it got lost in the post >.< |
You are here Romp. I understand what you are feeling but believe us it will pass.
Jess and people send you presents because you are a wonderfully caring person. Hopefully you will see that someday. |
Quote:
I stole it, cause it matched my hair! We love you Romp! Yes the words are real, just as you are sitting here reading this, another is thinking of you, letting you know how speacial you are. You have taken a huge leap of faith going to "hell" and returning. Use what you got, keep your head on straight and lean on me. You are a strong tower. Loves you, RAin |
**squidges rompf**
You are here darling! Love you lots!! |
You are here, it just doesn't feel real atm. I hope you feel more in touch with reality asap, meanwhile you'll just have to take our word for it :-)
Catherine x-x-x-x |
*hugs you*
Sorry I have no words right now but I'm thinking of you |
*Hugs* Take care of youself Romp hun x
|
Sorry I have come to this post late < been worried it could trigger me > . We all love you, thats why we have written and sent gifts.
Your a really beautiful person, inside and out. I love ya Rompy Your forever friend Jade xxx |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:10 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.