RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Happy Birthday Paddington Bear (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68407)

Feel_Good_inc. 13-10-2008 10:45 AM

Happy Birthday Paddington Bear
 
Paddington Bear is 50 today.


Fifty years ago today, on 13th October 1958 "A Bear Called Paddington" was first published and a national institution was born.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=529Lr8i_EB0"]YouTube - Paddington Bear - Please take care of this bear[/ame]

Despite his recent campaign to push the vile unspeakable spread (marmite) upon us, we still love him.

akita 13-10-2008 11:13 AM

Happy Birthday PB

crazykat 13-10-2008 11:15 AM

Happy Birthday Paddington Bear

Field Of Paper Flowers 13-10-2008 11:18 AM

Awww I love Paddinton Bear!

I still have my ikle teddy of him from when I was little.

And that video brought back memories!

*sighs* =)

I'm going to wear my 50th anniversary Paddington Bear t-shirt today! =D

Misunderstood. 13-10-2008 11:23 AM



Happy Birthday mate,
*used to have a paddington bear, can't deal with all these nostalgic threads at once*

Coppelia 13-10-2008 11:49 AM

Happy Birthday Paddington Bear!

Used to love him when I was little. (Ok I still love him now!)

Kuwairo 13-10-2008 02:32 PM

Happy Birthday!

But eeeeww at Marmite.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.