![]() |
Klaus und Klaus
Dubbed the underworld lifestyle's "Gilbert and George"; Klaus and Klaus.
Do not attempt to understand. For the attempt merely represents your lack of understanding. Do not attempt to talk as they transcend all communication. They are simply; Klaus and Klaus. Dont **** viz zem! |
AND WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT TAKE THEM TO WIMBLEDON!
Haha. :) |
I dont get this at all
|
Vhat a surprize.
|
If von ver able to pee. von vould have pee'd vons self.
Alas ze secretion of bodily fucntion is merely beneas me. ZERE VAS NO PUNN! |
Try as I vil, I could nezzer be ein Klaus.
I fink two vuld be enough! |
Zere is only von Klaus. Ve are Klaus. Ze Symbiotic nostril schniffing at lifes anus.
|
*glares at Klaus*
Zilly Klaus. Do not anger me! SCHNIFF ZE ANUS! Do not force me to get out ze Dualit! |
Vel ze symbiosis pays no regard to ze detriment of its being.
|
Ve Argue alot.
*sigh* Has been like ziz ever zince ve ver in Heir Grueber's junior torture classes. Always viz ze schmelling! "nien Klaus ve cannot schmell zis and Ve cannot schmell zat. Mein nozey ist ein zore und veak Klaus." Zilence Klaus! *stops zinking out loud* |
This thread makes me happy in my pants.
|
Ve Ver Schniffinf ze metaphorical stench of ze life. not ze anus of a dog. Alvayz schplitting ze heirs!
|
hehehehe.
*understands* *is smug with self for understanding* *applauds klaus and klaus* |
lmao. I'm a bit worried that I understant so well...
vot shall ve do... >.< |
Eat some cabbage rolls.
|
^ indeed, and sauerkraut.
|
or viener schnitzel
|
*shakes head* i'm worried for my own sanity
|
Anybody noticed there are only three people in this thread?
*leaves* x |
Zat iz de scarviest thought of zall!
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:35 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.