RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   random amusement (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67836)

shadow.princess 09-10-2008 08:10 AM

random amusement
 
cos I am really bored..... and I found it stupidly amusing..... me and my bf are asking eachother questions, his answer is in bold =p

name 3 random things youve put in your mouth that aren't food related?
  • jesus
  • my ring
  • earphones
  • my hand
  • Your Nipple
  • Paper

Absi 09-10-2008 08:14 AM

Hehe. this amused me too. ok....I go.

1) my phone
2) books
3) my toes. (cos i can)

edit: i dont have a habit of it, Mearly do it to prove i can. I mean my toes by that.

EmLuvsU2 09-10-2008 06:47 PM

  1. A pencil
  2. My hair ( I know its is discusting )
  3. Dog buiscuits - I tried them once, I don't make a habit of it though.

Artyom 09-10-2008 07:24 PM

-my kittens head (dont ask)
-my ex girlfriends loogie
-my plugs for my ears (gross i know)

Popple 09-10-2008 07:27 PM

A sheep..it was from the christmas manger..
Tweezers >.<
Paper..

Absi 09-10-2008 07:28 PM

katy do you have a hairy tongue?

xbeckyx 09-10-2008 08:01 PM

^ Lol

1) A pen
2) My friends arm (as you do =P)
3) My phone :/

emotionxsickness 09-10-2008 11:22 PM

ooo this could get x rated....

cell phone charger (it was covered in carmel...it was also plugged in)
my headphones (it makes a cool echo in your head)
tv remote

Lynnieb88 09-10-2008 11:27 PM

My pen
My phone
headphones

over and out 09-10-2008 11:29 PM

OOO

1. My fingers
2. My phone
3. my dogs ears (theyre cute and it annoys her)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.