RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Squirrel Rap (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67595)

Animad 07-10-2008 05:41 PM

Squirrel Rap
 
So we were sat in a lecture today talking about Squirrels, as you do... The lecturer put up a slide with pics of different squirrels up and one was a human dressed as one. He then went into how it's an advertising campaign for something but they stopped using it and now it is on YouTube.

So, me being the kind person I am thought I would share a bit of vet school life with you by showing you part of my lecture today...

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VXbrSALG684"]YouTube - mc nuts - william wordsworth rap[/ame]

CaiteeBug 07-10-2008 05:44 PM

LOL!!!

Artychik 08-10-2008 01:29 AM

I'm sure I have seen this before! Was it actually on tv?

Pomegranate 08-10-2008 01:54 AM

Lol, why aren't my lectures that cool?? I het lectures on renaissance architecture and you get a friggin rapping squirrel??? Something seriously unfair there!

Animad 08-10-2008 07:54 AM

I think it was on the tele, an ad campaign for erm visiting Cumbria or something but they scrapped it because they didn't think it was serious or something.

Trust me, you don't want to be in our lectures, this was a total one off and kind of between 2 lectures... lectures on erm cow pox and red squirrel pox and parvovirus, really not that exciting!

effervescence 08-10-2008 09:12 AM

that was so cute!

lectures about how many tissue layers nematode worms and flatworms have, anyone? no? thought not.

Animad 08-10-2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 1136267)
that was so cute!

lectures about how many tissue layers nematode worms and flatworms have, anyone? no? thought not.

Yep, I get all those... lots of them. What are you studying?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.