RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Should I.... *UPDATED!!* (Read first post) (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67390)

Narcissism 06-10-2008 01:03 AM

Should I.... *UPDATED!!* (Read first post)
 
...Change my screen name back to Aurora?
Vacuity is an awfully depressing, and I'm not really sure how to pronounce it.
Hah.
Anyway. I'm tired, Cold (boiler's broken) and really cannot be bothered to make this decision myself.
=]

UPDATE.
I've requested a completly different name.
Narcissism
I think it fits rather well.
I'm probably one of the only RYLers whos made a million threads in general chat about themselves.
Hehe.

Kvieta Vindi 06-10-2008 01:08 AM

I like the name Aurora. Although Vacuity is an interesting screen name, it does sound depressing in a way, as you have mentioned. It reminds me of a Vacum.. so empty-ish..

Accidentally Abstract 06-10-2008 01:09 AM

I think you shoudl but I don't know what to.
Lose.

Narcissism 06-10-2008 01:10 AM

Thats because it is. =P


va·cu·i·ty
1.the state of being vacuous or without contents; vacancy; emptiness: the vacuity of the open sea.
2.absence of thought or intelligence; inanity; blankness: a mind of undeniable vacuity.
3.
a time or state of dullness, lacking in mental or physical action or productivity: the vacuity of modern existence.
4.
an empty space; void: a vacuity in the earth formed by erosion.
5.
absence or lack of something specified: a vacuity of feeling.
6.
something inane, senseless, or stupid: conversation full of vacuities.
7.
a vacuum.

lungs locked lips locked 06-10-2008 01:17 AM

I can pronounce vacuity.
I always pronounce Auroura all wierd.
And I think I almost always spell it wrong.

Guess my vote =p

Sometimes Crazy 06-10-2008 01:18 AM

Vah-cue-it-ey? Is that how it's pronounced? I'm not sure how to pronounce Aurora properly because I have a habit of getting carried away with r's.

Narcissism 06-10-2008 01:21 AM

AH-RAW-RAH.
It's eeeasy.
=]

Accidentally Abstract 06-10-2008 01:26 AM

I know Aurora is a name but I didn't know what vacuity was until I made Danz explain it. Ha.

Sometimes Crazy 06-10-2008 01:29 AM

I didn't realise how entertaining the facial movements for saying "raw-rah" are =P

I like both of them.
Vacuity didn't sound too depressing to me.
It just sounded... like it sounds.
I'm very useful (y)

effervescence 06-10-2008 02:38 AM

i like vacuity. it's cool.

BlindSpot. 06-10-2008 10:05 AM

Aurora is where John Barrowman lived when he moved to America, therefore you know my vote!

Ali xox

linder surprise 06-10-2008 10:41 AM

i still think of you as aurora.
well, when im not thinking of you as danz.

Voldemort 06-10-2008 12:59 PM

Change it baack bitch. =]

Porcelain Child 06-10-2008 01:42 PM

I am used to seeing you around under the name of Vacuity...

Strange if you changed it...

sherlock holmes 06-10-2008 02:30 PM

I always knew you as Aurora. Actually can't remember what your name was before that! Can remember Chaz's and Ali's old names but not yours!

Popple 06-10-2008 05:40 PM

Dont change it cuase I can spell this one so it makes me feel cleverr haha

Field Of Paper Flowers 06-10-2008 06:00 PM

I liked when you had Aurora but I've got used to Vacuity now. =P

Me thinks I like Aurora more though. =P

lydia. 06-10-2008 06:19 PM

i love the sound of aurora

Dicky T 06-10-2008 06:39 PM

*Cough*xxsunsetsoulxx*Cough*

I don't mind either way my dearest, but I do like Aurora best to be honest.

Dicky!

Narcissism 07-10-2008 05:07 PM

Rule Violation: The username that you have submitted violates one of the Username Rules that the administrator has specified.

WAH?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.