RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What university are you at / applying to ? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65258)

Asystole 21-09-2008 11:14 AM

What university are you at / applying to ?
 
Just so I can get an opinion of some universities, as right now, making choices is absolutely impossible!

And a further question; is anyone at Salford?

Lynnieb88 21-09-2008 11:18 AM

Im at Abertay, in Dundee... Its awesum!!

But yeah ill go away now xx

griddlebone 21-09-2008 11:22 AM

I will be applying for Brighton next year,argh!

Asystole 21-09-2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Believe_in_Me (Post 1097520)
Im at Abertay, in Dundee... Its awesum!!

But yeah ill go away now xx

What's the night life like there? They offer my course. What are you studying?

Quote:

Originally Posted by griddlebone (Post 1097524)
I will be applying for Brighton next year,argh!

Also an option for me :P What will you be studying?

Beautifully Broken 21-09-2008 11:34 AM

I'm at Robert Gordon's University in Aberdeen studying Applied Social Sciences.
Love RGU!

xxx

The One Who 21-09-2008 11:36 AM

I'm a geographer at Glasgow.

griddlebone 21-09-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asystole (Post 1097527)
Also an option for me :P What will you be studying?

Education :) and then a PGCE,woo!what about you?

Snuffles 21-09-2008 11:43 AM

I'm an Arts student at Griffith University in Brisbane hehe..

pixie*lyssie 21-09-2008 11:44 AM

I'm applying to Surrey Uni and Kings College uni in London. To do Nursing =D xx

GrimmFaerieTale 21-09-2008 11:48 AM

Starting Reading next week, social work!

Asystole 21-09-2008 12:08 PM

Sounds good all ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by griddlebone (Post 1097562)
Education :) and then a PGCE,woo!what about you?

Mental Health Nursing.. if I get a place :P I'm in the application process at the moment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyssa.star (Post 1097568)
I'm applying to Surrey Uni and Kings College uni in London. To do Nursing =D xx

What kind of nursing? They both offer my course too. Though I was a little intimidated about applying to Kings College London.

Just Believe. 21-09-2008 12:11 PM

I'm at Stirling University! It's amazing :) I may be a little bit biased though :P

griddlebone 21-09-2008 12:23 PM

I keep switching between weither I want to do my degree in education or in sociology+media studies. The sociology one is what really interests me....ooo decisions!

GrimmFaerieTale 21-09-2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Believe. (Post 1097625)
I'm at Stirling University! It's amazing :) I may be a little bit biased though :P

I went to Stirling for a term :-p Only dropped out because of me stuff though, nothing against the uni! I regret leaving it now :sad:

Sans Peur 21-09-2008 01:11 PM

Im at the UCA( formerly UCCA) in Farnham, Surrey. Im doing three dimensional glass design :)

sweetsunday 21-09-2008 01:13 PM

Anyone going to Kent uni? I'm considering it for next year.....?

sherlock holmes 21-09-2008 01:16 PM

I'm going to apply to Lincoln (best uni ever in my opinion!), Brighton, Greenwich, Kingston and London South Bank to do Psychology and Criminology / Criminal Psychology and Criminology

gypsyroselee 21-09-2008 01:39 PM

im starting at sussex next weekend to do sociology.

Jarvis1987 21-09-2008 01:40 PM

I'm in my 4th year of Psychology at Manchester Uni, currently applying for a primary PGCE at the same Uni.
But to answer your other question, my brother studied Graphic Design at Salford and absolutely loved it, it's a good uni and not far from town at all.

MammaMia 21-09-2008 01:47 PM

I'm starting at Newman University College =D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.