RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Stranger than Fiction. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645)

sherlock holmes 08-04-2007 09:39 AM

Stranger than Fiction.
 
I saw it last night, and I thought it was a really good film. I felt really sorry for him when he was hearing the voice, and couldn't work out why =[

strong.inside 08-04-2007 12:19 PM

I watched it a couple of days ago, the parents didn't like it but I thought it was quite interesting.
I thought Emma Thompson was really good in it.
xxx

PixieHope. 08-04-2007 05:53 PM

I haven't seen it yet but it looks really good. A quite interesting and different plot to other films that are around at the minute.

TruConfessions 08-04-2007 07:09 PM

I never seen it or I don't think I have.. I will have to see if I can find the cover to be sure I haven't seen it

Buttons. 08-05-2007 01:57 PM

i love it...wrote a review on it for the ezine one month i think...ace film.

tolka 20-01-2015 06:27 AM

I want one that's not MASSIVE, and pretty easy to use,it's not going to be used professionally or anything,it's a hobby I'm picking back up really.....!!!!!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.