RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   anyone want to talk? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60288)

thedes 16-08-2008 12:56 PM

anyone want to talk?
 
Atm I really need someone to talk to.
Does anyone have msn? aim? myspace?
I would really appreciate it.
Please?

pixie*lyssie 16-08-2008 01:06 PM

Hey hun it's ok I PM'd you if you like we can chat about stuff on MSN,

Lyssie xx

thedes 16-08-2008 01:23 PM

Thank you very much

Porcelain Child 16-08-2008 04:10 PM

How are you now?

*squishes*

Claire... :hop:

raistlin 17-08-2008 02:10 AM

Hey. Feel free to message me any time. I won't mind. I hope you are feeling better now.

thedes 17-08-2008 10:54 AM

Hey, thanks everyone. I feel better today (:
x

leftbehind 17-08-2008 04:29 PM

if you need someone to talk to feel free to pm me anytime. hope all is good for you

Twisted Fate 17-08-2008 06:52 PM

My MSN is fruit_down@hotmail.com you can talk to me there or you can always PM me on this site.

darkmystikrose 18-08-2008 09:18 PM

If you need to talk please feel free to contact me

vampira1776 this is my Yahoo...feel free to message me anytime. Or on myspace www.myspace.com/darkmysticrose

I am online 98% of my time...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.