RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Lots of birthdays around this time of year...*adult* (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59400)

Dicky T 09-08-2008 02:13 AM

Lots of birthdays around this time of year...*adult*
 
Hate to remind you but...our parents must have been getting pretty randy during the long winter months!

Dicky!

Porcelain Child 09-08-2008 02:14 AM

LMAO...

I think i answered aout 6 bithday threads in about a week...

If only my parents had me around this time... *sighs*

Damnation. 09-08-2008 02:26 AM

LOL D:

Snuffles 09-08-2008 02:27 AM

Lol that true, though my parents were getting randy on their honeymoon for me :D :P ;)

BoundNoMore 09-08-2008 02:28 AM

LMAO...
Dicky you are such a goob!!!

griddlebone 09-08-2008 07:55 AM

hahaha. My boyfriend and i worked out his parents must of concieved him around the time I was born (hes around 9 months younger than me) its very odd!

Mirabelle 09-08-2008 08:06 AM

oh yeah, parental sex is always TEH topic of conversation

Beautifully Broken 09-08-2008 10:24 AM

Thanks for that Dicky!

xx

Crumple... 09-08-2008 10:41 AM

Well they need to find some way of keeping warm.

Tears and Rain 09-08-2008 10:53 AM

I was thinking that the other day.
There are SO many pregnant people around London at the moment.
It got me to thinking about how much more sex is had in the Winter months.
It was an interesting thought?

BlindSpot. 09-08-2008 10:59 AM

Now that's a nice mental picture i wanted whilst eating my coco-pops.

Ali xox

GoodbyeMyLove 09-08-2008 12:22 PM

My birthday's in winter, but I do not want to think about it. Ever. Thank you.

lydia. 09-08-2008 12:44 PM

my birthday is exactly 9 months after christmas.
i don't like to think about it.

claireyfairy 09-08-2008 12:50 PM

thankyou for that ;_;

Popple 09-08-2008 12:51 PM

Guess it was a cold summer in 1990 then cause I was born in january lol

Dicky T 09-08-2008 12:53 PM

HAHA!
Christmas sex. Gutted.

And I thought it was fairly interesting. Winter gets people going apparently, kind of reminds me of a song I once heard called "Only Gay Eskimo". It had a line that went "These cold winter nights, are taking their toll, I even get excited when I see the north pole"

Dicky!

Tig 09-08-2008 01:07 PM

Lovely.

pretty_in_pain 09-08-2008 01:31 PM

it's my birthday on wednesday. my parents are in their 50's.

VERY.DISTURBING.THOUGHT.

Benjibum 09-08-2008 02:52 PM

-Gains ownership of Dicky so I can disown him-

Damn you, sir.

My parents never had sex. I was born on a cold winters morn from the womb of a tree in the magical forest of Poobumwee. I was then raised by the magical pixies and gnomes, and released upon the world to usher in a new age of darkness! Muahahahahaha!!!!

[Somebody give me some ****ing coffee.]

lungs locked lips locked 09-08-2008 05:12 PM

This has just given me a horrible thought.

I was born almost exactly 9 months after valentines day, 18th of November.

=s

And my parents got married on Valentines day.

Dicky why must you remind everyone that their parents have sex. It just doesnt bare thinking about.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.