![]() |
Eek
I have a job interview in like...an hour and a half. Which means I have to leave soon, but whatever, i'm going to type all this anyway.
I'm nervous. Like so so nervous. I really rather want this job. It means I'll get discount on shoes. And I really need shoes. But but but....I don't think I've ever had an interview before. Well, I have , but I didn't get the job which means I suck at interviews. I don't know what to say or....anything. And it's raining, so no matter how neat n tidy I lok when I leave the house, I'm going to look like a drowned rat by the time I get there :( added to that is that fact Ithink my clothes are toooo neat and tidy. I feel like I should try to look more cool and fashionable. I don't know. I'm scaaaaaaaared. I don't know what I'm meant to say to actually get the job. |
For the job interview itself, neat and tidy is good. If you can, get there early and use the ladies room and tidy up. Being easy about the rain during the interview will show them that you will be comfortable and flexible when dealing with problem customers.
During the interview, show them how your experience and attitudes will serve them. Being reliable and careful is good. So is being willing to learn. They will know that you will be uncomfortable in your first few days on the job. Everyone is. Maybe it is different where you are, but here, I would be comfortable, but not over confident. Hope this helps? |
Guess it's all done and dusted now. Hope you got the job.
|
Hope it went well :-)
|
Hope that all went well
xoxox |
How did it goooo?
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:46 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.