![]() |
The bottom draw! *shouldn't trigger*
You have to put it in the bottom draw with the dust and let it shrivel up and die... I did it and am actually getting better... for those who haven't known me long, The way i've been the past month? Is about a zillion times better than the way I was 2 years ago...
Let me explain... About two years ago I started seeing my new doctor (he's awesome) and he knew there was something that was eating me up inside and that I had never told anyone else before (i had tried but no one listened) and I had buried it inside... He waited until I was ready... He told me "when your'e ready, you can tell me and we'll lock it in my bottom draw where it will shrivel up and die and you can start to heal" so i told him... I made him and the social worker who came with me cry... I read it to him from a computer monitor in my mind. i couldn't look at him or her... I could barely breathe but he locked it away for me and now... it's there but it's the shadow of what it was. I think that shadow will perhaps always be with me. but it's no longer the smotherign overwhelming fear it use to be. My advice to everyone... lock it in the bottom draw. Let it shrivel and die... and see how you suddenly blossom and grow! |
I'm working on it. Remembering the events, owning what really happened, then taking the power out of them.
Thank you for telling us about that! |
i hope i can one day.
i'm glad it worked for you. |
im working hard on it Jess. actually had therapy today.
thanks for that. love you bunches. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
*hugs everyone*
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:27 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.