RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Chat sessions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55857)

Duffer44 14-07-2008 07:00 PM

Chat sessions
 
Ok i'm arranging a chat session as stated in the flagship thread at the top of general it will be an hour or so depending on people and stuff. It's a chance to put your questions and concernsto harley and also to give him your ideas on how to improve the site and he will be able to give you an answer there and then, Im pmingharley his link and im hoping hes free on wednesday 16th july at 9:30 pm GMT and if e can i will then give more details on which room and stuff.

i would like to know who would be interested so we have a rough idea of numbers just so harley has a rough idea whos going to be there.

Heidi Tiger 14-07-2008 07:01 PM

Ooh cool idea. I should be around at that time
xxx

Sans Peur 14-07-2008 07:02 PM

Perhaps it would have been a better idea contact harley first to see when he is available?

But yeah i will probably be around if it is a weekday

Silver Phoenix 14-07-2008 07:57 PM

I'll will if I'm back from my dads in time

Harley 15-07-2008 10:29 AM

Duff I've undeleted this if you don't mind.

I will be able to make it there 9:30PM GMT tomorrow for an hour or longer, so am fine with this :)

It will have to be in an existing room for the moment until James sorts an issue with the admin panel out, but no problem with that - we will simply pick an empty one at the start. It won't be the lobby though.

I have updated the chat page to confirm the details.


See you then!


Harley

Duffer44 15-07-2008 10:39 AM

No i dont mind see you in there

klo_flo 15-07-2008 03:44 PM

I shall indeed be there =)

Chloe x

TheWeirdOnes 15-07-2008 04:10 PM

i'll be there.

shrimpy 15-07-2008 04:13 PM

I'll be there duff-man
:hop:

IceBreak 15-07-2008 04:21 PM

Ill probably just be there to just watch or something :P

Porcelain Child 15-07-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceBreak (Post 923409)
Ill probably just be there to just watch or something :P

*nods*

fairytale dreamer 15-07-2008 07:04 PM

Can I ask, is there a limit on how many people can be in 1 room?
Because i'm guessing quite a lot of people would like to be in the room, but one concern is it getting too busy so people can't get in.

IceBreak 15-07-2008 07:35 PM

Steph Im not sure if there is a limit but Im sure if there is its about 50 or something... dont quote me on that though :P

Sometimes Crazy 15-07-2008 09:57 PM

I'll do my best to be there - will be good :) I'll get someone to keep me quiet heh.

Thanks, Harley.

PropheticStar 15-07-2008 10:13 PM

*waves* hello? head chat mod here? maybe, you know, you'd like to inform certain people of things like this?

is someone going to take minutes?

Duffer44 15-07-2008 11:08 PM

sorry erin >< i will be saving chat writtingit up and posting in here thats if people want it in here if not i can pm it you instead

PropheticStar 15-07-2008 11:15 PM

*shrugs* i guess it doesn't really matter if i cant be there. :|

Aidee 15-07-2008 11:17 PM

Yeah, the time isn't really Oz friendly since it starts at 0530 their time.

Aphelion 15-07-2008 11:19 PM

This is.. unexpected. I thought the whole chat sessions will have been properly organised by the Staff before launching it. I'm sure the mods are prepared though. I hope. I'll definitely be there :) See you then.

Duffer44 15-07-2008 11:42 PM

trace maybe your right but i thought i'd get the ball rolling *shrugs* all i was trying to do is help improve the site but hey maybe im wrong? :\


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.