![]() |
Insanity Explained
Insanity Explained
Insanity Is more rational Than i thought Its almost calm Like coming home Or maybe Its the eye of the storm Maybe the real crazyness is to come The dam i built over 5 years of work Sprung a leak tonight Toppled me over the inevitable edge And i cant fight no more The leak will get bigger and bigger And no little dutch boy to stick his finger in the dyke To stop the flow of memories, feelings and mass hysteria They say talking to me is like trying to get blood from a stone But is that any wonder when my eyes have seen what they have? More demons and evils than you could possibly endure But i did it....yeah i did it And they say im strong But i dont believe them Coz if i was strong How comes The dam Leaks? By The Hopeless Writer PMJ |
wow... its so thoughtful, and just amazing use of language
keep it up =] |
Ooh, I like that a lot. I wish I could write things like that. You should post more stuff. :)
|
i like it =]
and you really should post more stuff |
insightful. honest. beautiful. I can relate to what you are saying and i like it more because of that.
|
thats really really amazing.
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:37 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.