RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hi Littlun here. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54543)

Littlelun 04-07-2008 08:44 PM

Hi Littlun here.
 
......

mortisha 04-07-2008 08:54 PM

Hi Amelia,

2 months is brilliant, hope you get all the support you want on here.

PM box always open if you want to talk.

MADISON

Moonlight Princess 04-07-2008 09:43 PM

Hi Amelia and welcome to RYL!
It is wonderful that you want to stop self-harming and I hope you find that RYL is a supportive place where you can get help with that. Like Madison says two months is brilliant hon and I really hope that with the support you find here you can find ways to extend that time and eventually stop altogether! You have done a really brave thing joining and I really do hope you find all the help and support you need here!

If you ever need anything Amelia or if you fancy/need a chat at anytime please feel free to drop me a PM anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Take care hon and good luck!
Kiran
xx

TimesLikeThese 05-07-2008 01:19 PM

Hey There!
Welcome to RYL.
I hope you find the friends, help & support you need.
Don't ever hesitate to PM me if you need anything. :-)
Take care, Good luck,
Sarah xxx

one_step_closer 05-07-2008 01:30 PM

Welcome to RYL, I hope you find it helpful. Please get in touch any time. Take care. xxx

-Baobab 05-07-2008 02:32 PM

Your name is lovely :) Welcome to RYL Amelia, I really really hope you find the support you need here. Two months is amazing sweets! I've had a lot of bad experiences in hospital too, it's good that you found at least one of them helpful :) I'm around all the time, you can send me a pm or you can add me at tube-leveleight@live.com. I'm always around, if you ever have any questions or need to talk feel free to ask questions or talk with me.

<3 Kassie.

Tig 05-07-2008 03:27 PM

Hey Amelia,

Welcome to RYL :) I am sorry to hear of your struggles although I think it's great that at times you have made it two months free of self harming. I really hope you will find support & friendship on RYL, I am sure you will.

Lotti x

Littlelun 05-07-2008 06:45 PM

.....

Spoons 05-07-2008 07:54 PM

Hey amelia welcome to RYL
I hope you get all the help and support you need here
pm if you need anything
amy
xxx

l'il esky 05-07-2008 08:31 PM

hello *waves*
welcome to RYL, hope you find it useful :) if ever you need anything,feel free to PM me

*hugs*

hollyxx

scarred4life532 05-07-2008 09:10 PM

Greetings from me too. Feel free to pm me anytime.
Jason

livingnotbreathing 05-07-2008 10:18 PM

Hey Amelia! (I agree your name is very pretty:P)
I'm S. please pm me anytime and 2 months free is
awesome well done.
If you want to add me on msn or anything just pm me. I hope your expierience on ryl is a good once.
take care
-S

littlesheep 05-07-2008 10:43 PM

hey amelia

welcome to ryl

Cazki 05-07-2008 11:55 PM

Hi Amelia welcome to ryl. Im really sorry to hear about what you have been through. Here is the guide to ryl http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/faq.php to help you find your way around the site. I really hope that you get all the support you need and that being here at ryl helps you. Please dont hesitate to pm me if you need anything.

Take care best wishes Ian

crazykat 06-07-2008 09:44 AM

Hi Amelia
Welcome to RYL
I hope you find it helpful here
PM me if you need anything
Take care
Kat xxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.