RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Eating Issues Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Support for Helen(*hidden_pain*) * poss.trig Sui (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54528)

CoffeeawakestheArtist 04-07-2008 07:15 PM

Support for Helen(*hidden_pain*) * poss.trig Sui
 
I just wanted everyone to show Helen how much we all really love her on RYL and how much she means to us, and by reading her rant just now, I know alot of people are worried about her, and she is a real gem, so please can everyone show Helen that she is an amazing girl!
:thumbup:
Thank you all,
Hannah
xxxxxx

p.s
Helen- I love you

Behind the Smile 04-07-2008 07:19 PM

I know I tell you all the time, but I really do love you.
You're beautiful and amazing and so so special.
*massive cuddles*
be careful
and keep fighting gorgeous
xxx

I am a cat 04-07-2008 07:19 PM

Helen baby
I love you sooooo much
Your coming tomine soon remember that chick
You have to keep fighting
I no its so hard
BUT IM YOUR TWIN and im here every step of the way Im never leaving you
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alone and Scared 04-07-2008 07:23 PM

I know I don't know you massively well, but I know you more than I did when I begun, and you have shown me nothing but kindness.

*hugs*

You appear to be a very amazing person, and I would hate to think that this ED can take that away, don't let it ruin things for you because you deserve SO SO much better than what's happening right now.

You are stronger than you know, don't give up chick, keep fighting! x

EyelinerAndCigarettes 04-07-2008 07:29 PM

aww thanks everyone & thank you hannah for making this thread.

I don't really know what to say.
I don't want to live anymore.
& its the weekend so I can't call anyone or make a doctors appt.

sorry :crying:

x

I am a cat 04-07-2008 07:32 PM

Bbay you know you can call me
No matter what time I have my mobile
I know its really hard
But just think the next weekend youll be with me
Keep thinking about that
And how we will scream the train station down
You know how much I love you sweetheart
I live for you and breathe for you
Pease dont do anything silly

Behind the Smile 04-07-2008 07:33 PM

^^you're gonna get to see sammi, that's something to keep going for!
i always have my phone as well, give me a ring anytime.
i'm sorry things are so hard right now.
*cuddles*

CoffeeawakestheArtist 04-07-2008 07:33 PM

Hel can you contact the samritans, ring them, please< remember how good they were via email, you can do this, you can beat this,
keep going strong hun,
I love you,
Me and so many people love you,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Keep yourself distracted,

you deserve this thread alot.
Because it may help hearing from all of these friends that your an amazing girl!

Alone and Scared 04-07-2008 07:34 PM

Awwwww sweetie.

I know what it's like to feel like that but please keep fighting.

Take it an hour at a time, or however long you choose, you can do it hun, you can keep fighting!

I know you don't know me as well as others, and aren't as close to me as others, but you can always PM me or MSN or whatever. I'l always be willing to listen to anything.

xxxx

Alone and Scared 04-07-2008 07:35 PM

Ooooooo and don't be sorry!! You have nothing to be sorry for!! xxxx

CoffeeawakestheArtist 04-07-2008 07:36 PM

Seeing Sammi soon! You can't stop talking to me about seeing her, " omg, I'm seeing sammi soon"
Please, you've been so excited about that
lol
xxxxx

I am a cat 04-07-2008 07:43 PM

There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye
And now I know how far you'd go

I know I let you down
But it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go

I will be all that you want
And get myself together
'cus you keep me from falling apart
All my life
I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cus you're here with me

And if I let you down
I'll turn it all around
'cus I will never let you go


I will be all that you want
And get myself together
'cus you keep me from falling apart
All my life
I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

'cus without you I can't sleep
I'm not gonna ever ever let you leave
You're all I've got
You're all I want
Yeah
And without you
I don't know what I'd do
I could never ever live a day without you
Here with me do ya see
You're all I need

And I will be all that you want
And get myself together
'cus you keep me from falling apart
All my life (my life)
I'll be with you forever (forever)
To get you through the day
And make everything okay (okay)
I will be all that you want (I'll be)
And get myself together (get myself together)
'cus you keep me from falling apart
And all my life
You know I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

EyelinerAndCigarettes 04-07-2008 07:45 PM

:blush: I love each of you all so so much, thank you so much
I don't deserve to know such amazing people :hug:

I'm not going to kill myself, now. Not yet.
I know I have so many things to keep going for, but when I get this into my head, its hard to see them, everything clouds over & I can only see one thing - dying.

xxxx

I am a cat 04-07-2008 07:53 PM

Helen
To keep you distracted you should pack this weekend, decide what your gonna bring :) that always keeps me busy :)

Alone and Scared 04-07-2008 07:58 PM

The clouds are horrible hun, they really are, but those clouds will clear, just like the clouds in the sky. They come and go, and the sun comes out and then sometimes it pours, sometimes the clouds and whispy and white and sometimes they are black and drown out any light.

But they DO clear hun, they DO you've just got to keep hanging on until they do! xxxxx

claireyfairy 04-07-2008 07:58 PM

I love you Helen. I'm glad you realise you have a lot to live for. Things CAN get better, but it's long and hard.
But I know you could do it, you're so damn strong <33
xxxxxx

Alone and Scared 04-07-2008 07:58 PM

Ooo and see going to see Sammi, that's fab!! xxxx

CoffeeawakestheArtist 04-07-2008 08:09 PM

I couldn't of said it better than anyone here, keep yourself distracted this weekend, like Sammi said, get your stuff ready for hers!
Please keep going Helen.
We are all behind you and eachother in this hurting time,
.
Everyday may be a struggle, but we'll get through it in the end.
I'll hold your hand through all of this, I promise,
I love you Helen-Beth.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:rose:
;-)
Besides you got to have Tuesday and update me on Tracys outfit, what if she is wearing christin loubitons, and her marc jacobs bag, I haven't seen them yet,
Tongue2

Kuwairo 04-07-2008 08:26 PM

You can fight Helen hun.
And everyone here is gonna help you fight when you're finding it a bit hard.
Take care x

EyelinerAndCigarettes 04-07-2008 08:31 PM

Thank you,

I'm so set on it.
I shouldn't really be talking about it though...
Maybe my pysch will be able to change my mind :dunno:



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.