RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   american holiday. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54418)

ashleighbean 03-07-2008 11:53 PM

american holiday.
 
so tomorrow here in the states in the fourth of july.
i was just thinking about how we are celebrating our independence from all you england people..hehe. so yeah tomorrow is all the fireworks and parades...woot. so this was kinda a pointless thread and all but i needed to let it out.
:laugh:

Absi 04-07-2008 10:27 AM

your a nutcase dearest. wuff choo.

Stress Free Anxiety 04-07-2008 10:18 PM

I cannot wait for the fireworks tonight. =] Today's the only day I'm allowed to play with fire. Hehe...yeah.... I'll shut up now.

Jayda 05-07-2008 03:39 AM

You know you're tired when you hear Independence Day and the first thing that comes to mind is how we beat the aliens...

healingraine 05-07-2008 05:53 AM

parades in the texas heat are FAIL...
fireworks are good.
but on tv, not outside with the bugs and heat.

risenfromperdition 05-07-2008 08:30 AM

lol im going to a picnic/party thing alllllll day today... yippee? ><
*pets ash* love you :P

ashleighbean 08-07-2008 04:15 PM

ahhhh i saw fireworks in NY in a boat =D it was fun...

ashleighbean 08-07-2008 04:15 PM

oh and abi i no i am a nutcase and i am proud of it =D =D hehe

Day Tripper 08-07-2008 04:26 PM

I had to watch the fireworks while driving to work and most of the time they were hidden behind the freeway. :(

Delilah 08-07-2008 04:28 PM

My first July 4th over here & I loved it. Mind you, they didn't kick off the fireworks till after 11pm here in sunny Louisville because of rain but the night was still a good one!

griddlebone 08-07-2008 05:07 PM

We celebrated it at my house because my mother somehow thinks spending a year in america makes her some kind of dual nationality.fun times!

brad 08-07-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delilah (Post 905502)
My first July 4th over here & I loved it. Mind you, they didn't kick off the fireworks till after 11pm here in sunny Louisville because of rain but the night was still a good one!

The fireworks got rained out where I live, but my friend had some left over from new years, so we still got to see a pretty good show. :-D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.